The Ramblers

Jeeeeeeeesus gem. What are you feeding him? ;) what centile is he on?

Haha! He is getting close to the 98th centile. His tummy seems less round than it used to be though. Im now looking to get him 9-12m sleep suits as he is getting too long for 6-9m ones. If i pull the leg down as far as i can, there is about 1cm of space :S They r next aswell, which arent usually small fitting. Im gonna measure him :D Its suprising as he doesnt have a huge amount of milk. 6 x 7oz bottles a day, and he quite often leaves an ounce or more. It probably averages out at 6 x 6oz. What milk is every1s LO's on? I heard sma can make them chunky monkeys. Finn is on sma :D

That puts him slap bang on the 98th percentile for height x

Haha! He is getting close to the 98th centile. His tummy seems less round than it used to be though. Im now looking to get him 9-12m sleep suits as he is getting too long for 6-9m ones. If i pull the leg down as far as i can, there is about 1cm of space :S They r next aswell, which arent usually small fitting. Im gonna measure him :D Its suprising as he doesnt have a huge amount of milk. 6 x 7oz bottles a day, and he quite often leaves an ounce or more. It probably averages out at 6 x 6oz. What milk is every1s LO's on? I heard sma can make them chunky monkeys. Finn is on sma :D

Poppy is in the 97th centile for weight and length (well two weeks ago she was). She is on Cow and Gate Stage 2 Hungry Baby Milk. Before we switched to the Hungry Baby milk, she was having 9/10 7oz bottles a day, but now she has 6/7 7oz bottles a day, so it's really helped stretch the time between each feed out.

Gem have you tried Sainsbury's sleep suits? These are my favourite because they seem really long.

No i havent actually. Ill have to give them a nosey.

Rhys is on the 91st for weight, he is on SMA hungry baby

I find next clothes dont fit Rhys well

Id love to say i know what clothes fit finn well, but he simply doesnt wear them, lol! The amount of clothes he has is rediculous, but he lives in sleepsuits. I hate putting trousers on him unless they are soft cotton trousers, and i put them on with a vest. Its not warm enough for vests though unless they r longsleeved, so he lives and breathes in sleepsuits at the min, lol! When we go out he has his cow print sleepsuit on and his sexy hat, so he always looks bootyfull but he is still uber comfy, lol! Id get him dressed if we went out for dinner or something, or on a special occasions, but for everyday friend and family visiting i dont dress him up. Poor sam gets that, lol! He is sick of me trying to get him into new funky stuff! Why wont he wear pink jumpers...!!!!

hehe I wanted to get Rhys those tommy tippy teething dummies but they only had pink ones. Dont think Oh would have been impressed

I got some but finn cant keep them in. Hopefully he will figure them out. He has been a bit grumpier while tryin to get him to sleep lately. Not sure if its down to teething or just getting harder to settle. He is constanty dribbling and chewing, but he has been for ages.

Rhys has always got a finger in his mouth, he has leant how to suck his thumb which is very cute

Same with Finn. He started chewing on his fists when he was about 10 weeks. It then moved to fingers, then he was sucking his fingers. He started sucking his thumb about 4 weeks ago i think. He doesnt do it all the time. Maybe once a day. I think its just that he got his thumb rather than a finger, nothing selective about it, lol! Everything goes in his mouth! He lunges for things to grab them and shoves them straight in his mouth. His hands still go to his mouth if he misses what he is goin for. Theres not enough time between lunging and getting his hands to his mouth to register he has missed it, lol!

I tell you what Rhys does thats really annoying, sucks my hair

It must taste nice Eliese :D Poppy just pulls my hair (hard!)

I know I am gonna end up bald

Has anyone noticed a change in their hair mines not been right since I was pregnant

Heyyy that's me home :) Massage was a disaster, Noah has been a grumpy-arse all day and is totally doing my head in! Just got him some new clothes, he's in 9-12 for trousers, I'm taking him to be weighed tomorrow so we'll see what the damage is.

Bloody hell tho Gem, is Finn on mince and poatoes??? :haha:

Eliese my hair is shite now. Saying that, it was shite before I was preg, but when I was, it was so nice. Thick and shiny. Now it's falling out by the handful. Although that could be a lot to do with the amount I dye it :S

I know I am gonna end up bald

Has anyone noticed a change in their hair mines not been right since I was pregnant

I know what you mean - My hair was lovely when I was pregnant.... I can't put my finger on what's different, but mine isn't quite the same as it was before/during pregnancy. Stress, tiredness, change in diet, hormones, etc can all affect our hair, but also, I'm thinking that my problem is that I just don't get as much time anymore to make it look nice, do treatments etc etc

Also we tend to look after ourselves when pregnant...no alcohol, sleeping loads etc

I'm sure Jo mentioned once, that during pregnancy we don't lose any hair so it's thicker with more body, so when we start losing it again after we have had our babies, it feels thinner etc etc (I think.. feel free to correct me Jo)

Is there any harm in taking prenatal vitamins if you're not planning on getting pregnant for another year or so??? They really seemed to give me a boost (not a cadbury's one) before and during pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->