The Ramblers

It was hard at first and im still not sure if I want to be back but I think its good for evie to see her mummy working. She spends the time that im working with her grandparents so its good that she has that special bond. It does get easier tho and im sure you'll enjoy the time to yourself, even if it is at work! Lol xx

Yeah, it is nice. Sometimes I just wish I didnt have to go lol x

Evening all :)

I haven't had a chance to read back yet but I hope everyones's had a good day x

They wont let as have awards, if I was feeling spiteful I would tell Wobbles that the Aug Mums group has done them so its not fair

Some of you have come and viewed the group/thread and not even said hello. Charming.

Sorry Susie, I did mean to say Hello

Have you been out with Hubby

Susie - i quite often pop in but don't have time to reply. A has been up and down since 8 again!

Eliese - i think they don't want it to happen because it's on a larger scale.

Hayley - hi! Just saw your text, will reply in a mo!

Ok

biggest birth weight
smallest birth weight
earliest baby
most overdue
youngest mommy
oldest mummy

Well, hayley is youngest and earliest. Can't remember how much evie weighed, possibly less than A because she was earlier.

Was gem most overdue?

We could do it on little personal things like funniest, smuttiest (wonder who that would be :rofl:)

Well, hayley is youngest and earliest. Can't remember how much evie weighed, possibly less than A because she was earlier.

Was gem most overdue?

We could do it on little personal things like funniest, smuttiest (wonder who that would be :rofl:)

Is Smuttiest me :blush:

You would be most helpful rambler but who is funniest

Funniest is hard... i reckon everyone is quite funny. We'd have to have a vote each, but i don't know who i'd choose :shrug: i probably laugh out loud at susie most!

Id have to vote susie for funniest! I havent seen this vote thing. I dont venture far enough on here, lol.

For the otherbits....

Birthweight 7lb 11
overdue 11 days
holey middlun at 26 :D

This is a very discreet poll we have taking place x

I am sorry Susie

Look your making me giggle so you must be funniest

Susie it's nothing personal. Sometimes it is just impossible to reply when i read and then i end up waiting until it pops back up in my subscribed threads.

Gem would have to get best use of analogies i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->