The Ramblers

What do you normally wash them in? I've been putting mine in normal loads with half the softener......argh am I doing it all wrong?!?!

Don't use softener janie. You should just use half or quarter of normal detergent (no 2in1 unless it's bold)

Softener makes them less absorbant and they pong :sick:

They are having a awards thread in baby club, I want an award

Nope! Well... depends on the insert but i kind of pull them about a bit to loosen the fabric sometimes when i have a few spare minutes!

I want an awaaaaard!

What do you normally wash them in? I've been putting mine in normal loads with half the softener......argh am I doing it all wrong?!?!

I normally wash mine in the washing machine :shrug::haha:

Not all of us can afford fancy contraptions like wheelbarrows :(

I just scared Oh, he was phoning and texting me cos he knew I was having a really heavy period, my phone was on silent so I didnt answer. The next thing I know he comes rushing though the front door having left work cos he was worried I had fainted
He is so cute

Thats rediculous. Think you must be making up for the lack of one after rhys, lol x

Its the coil I think, im taking Ibuprofen cos I read that should help stop the bleeding.

This will be over by Sat overwise I will have a fit

Got my fingers crossed for you eliese.

I want a new custom nappy. Can someone think of something funny to have on it? I don't know if they'll put 'shit happens' on the bum :wacko:

Lol, bet they would! That would be a classic, lol x

Got my fingers crossed for you eliese.

I want a new custom nappy. Can someone think of something funny to have on it? I don't know if they'll put 'shit happens' on the bum :wacko:

:haha: Shit happens
Binkyboo has got one saying Biohazard hasnt she

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"