The Ramblers

These awards are a little out in the open....

Was Megan the smallest overdue baby

Is Poppy asleep Susie

Well we'd either have to assign each person an award and keep it secret from them or choose the awards and vote to someone via PM. The former way would make sure everyone got one :thumbup:

Rhys is too yay but ive got all the washing up to do boo

How about we choose catagories and all decide/agree on a set list of catagories.... and then we all submit our votes to one of us via pm.... then this person adds up all the votes and types up on here a complete list.

Lets make the award titles really varied and have lots of them...

I personally dont mind being the one who adds them all up but I also dont mind if someone else is.

x

I'm learning to FLY. Hoping it'll turn me into a domestic goddess!

I dont mind you doing it Susie

It depends who everyone wants.. cos this person will see all the votes.. and probably needs to have a bit of time to do it all. :shrug: Not that anyone will/should get offended because it's a laugh. :D

I will have a think about it, im off to bed im cream crackered
Night

Jo stil waiting for your text lol.

OtherBits:
Birth weight 6lb 10oz (so more than A)
7 days early

Can I have an award for longest labour of 30.5hours lol plus 2 weeks sure labour lol

Night. I'm probably gonna pass out soon.

We could have names like 'funny rambler', 'baby rambler' and 'wise rambler' (just examples - not those actual ones) and put them under our usernames

Bugger, hayley i'm useless haha. 6 is cool, shall i come to yours before that? Just let me know what time is best

Night. I'm probably gonna pass out soon.

We could have names like 'funny rambler', 'baby rambler' and 'wise rambler' (just examples - not those actual ones) and put them under our usernames

Yeah... I also like chattiest Rambler, Rambler who uses the most smilies, most opinionated Rambler etc etc :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->