The Ramblers

i didn't know weather you was talking about the biggest birth weight or the biggest child at heart! lol

Janie, men can be such a pain in the arse. You're entitled to a good night out. Pity about the hangover though; I remember that hangover days were spent on the couch in my pyjamas, with McDonalds and a DVD... doesn't happen when you have kids does it?

And no....no announcements to make or anything :haha:

Oh and good morning Gem :)

I think I need to go and lie down. :sick:

Morning all

Yeah Rhys was the same as Noah, 8lb 70z

Gem who talkes about his Penis at 9Am, very werid stalker you have lol
Dont envy the hangover Janie
Hope you feel abit better Susie
Jess have you got a hard day of putting things on ebay

no probebly tommorrow! i'm not in the right frame of mind today!

Some old dude i know who confessed to fancying me since i was about 14. Hes married as well...Ewww!

"I think I need to go and lie down"

^ I just realised I am already lying down. Me and Poppy are still in bed. :haha: I'm losing the plot :rofl:

BIL is gonna help me sell Rhys's old things on ebay, I cant remember how to do it

Lol susie! You numpty x

Ebay listing is so tedious eliese ;s Im better at buying than selling :D Ive got loads to list. I did well yesterday. Got finn 2 pairs of clarks shoes, a pair of gap shoes and about £70 worth of toys n a new hat for a tenner, lol. They r just round the corner from me so no delivery charges

He didnt realise when he toldme. I left school and worked full time at 14 running my uncles kennels. He used to have dogs there and cos i wasnt at school he presumed i was 16+ But thats no excuse, lol.

its still gross but at least he wasnt having fantisies about you in your school uniform

Ewwwww that's so wrong. Big perve lol

I would so love to still be in my jammies or in bed! But I'm up, dressed, house tidied, and just found a new food thing - toast and beans, but instead of butter on the toast, philadelphia :D Ohhhhh it was so good!

Susie you are cracking up lol

Janie I used to have that when I was Pregnant, I craved Phili lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back