The Ramblers

Lmao! I did the bottom in blue b4, the same make as this, but it looked black. Liked it though. Wanted electric blue but couldnt find it

I like it!!! And agree with Jo, dye the top blue!!! :haha: Or pink! I just love pink hair now :lol:

Dunno what im gonna do with it eliese, lol. Not worried about it right now. Ive looked a knob b4, one more time wont hurt, lol x

Why do some people think that the coil causes abortion, I dont think it does

What,,,how can the coil cause abortion? drunken nights and broken condoms maybe...but the coil...?

I was reading something that said it stops the embro inplanting so an extremely early miscarriage really but surely it would stop the egg and sperm meeting in the first place

I was reading something Aliss said in postnatal support so that started me looking

Ah right. I think it means in the small chance you do get pregnant with it in, theres a greater risk of miscarriage. That's what they told me about the mirena anyways.

I dont entirely know how a coil works so cant really give an opinion. Surely abortion is the wrong word though. If she was right that would be miscarriage wouldnt it? But then if the embryo never implants, then are you actually pregnant in the firrst place?

Sorry Aliss didnt say anything about abortion that was the site I was reading

Because of this or because of the trouble your having?

cos of the bleeding, not much good as a contraception if I cant have sex anyway lol

lol its a bloody good contraception in that case :p Ive got a prescription for the pill, but havent used it, lol. Seems a little pointless x

Well they call miscarriage spontaneous abortion don't they? Hmmm why are you getting it out??

ohhhh just read back there lol I've been bleeding pretty much non-stop since I got mine in, said it could be a few months before it settles, but mine is light most of the time.

Touch wood today it seems to be getting a bit lighter

Its down to a choice I suppose, go weird and moody off the pill or weight and see if the bleeding settles down after a few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->