The Ramblers

Janie are you ok, seen your posts on facebook

Date night is cancelled anyway as FIL is ill, MIL thinks its a chest infection cos he is a secret smoker thinks we dont all know

I'm feeling pretty crappy tbh. Chris wants me to move out :(

All over the fact you had a night out...??? Sorry but that seems pathetic. Keep your chin up hun n tell him to stop actin like a 5 year old!

He says it's because I ruined his night out the other week, and didn't say sorry for waking him up the other night when I came in.

How did you ruinhis night out? This all seems really childish, sorry. You dont tell the woman you have a baby with to move out over a missed apology! He sounds like hard work x

I got pissed off because his track record isn't too hot when he goes out, he tends to stay out for days. And doesn't apologise funnily enough!

The thing is, we have the best relationship the rest of the time, we never fight about anything I just don't understand it :(

I did, I told him i'm not going anywhere so he said he wouldn't be back tonight or ever again to bother me. I said fine, I'm fed up being the one who fights for us.

So anyways, sorry to bring you all down and into this, don't have really anyone else I can talk to.

Its fine hun, takes my mind off AF lol

So we all on for xfactor tomorrow

dont worry janie! Come and spill all you like! I presume he is someone you cant have a conversation with? My ex was like that, once he was pissed off you couldnt say anything or reason, he was right and he wouldnt listen. If he is like that, have you tried writing down to him what you want to say? Sometimes they go off and read it without you to shout back at and occasionally some of it goes in x And men say women r hard to understand, lol!

Ive got my hair tied up at the min all shaggy lookin. Ill take a pic after i get ready to go out later, so it at least looks half respectable. Mind you..purple hair doesnt come under respectable :D
Defo on for x factor. Probably nursing a hang over lol x

you out tonight Gem

Me and Oh are prob just gonna have some cider and watch pulp fiction

Yeh. Taking sam n finn out for dinner with fobs sister, then mum is picking them up and we r off to an ann summers :D Will be drinking from about 5, so its not gonna be pretty, lol. And as always, mum will be dropping them off at 7am

Need to stock up my supplies, lol! If only fob would turn up with some fuckin money, i could have a field day, lol. He owes me £600 now grrrr! Never gonna see it!

lmao! Id never need a man again :D I want the wave. Just so i can hold it in my hand to be honest, lol. Its amazing!

:o is adam your brother? Hes fit, even in his babygrow, lol!

Yes he is my brother, he got it from primark they do adult sleepsuits lol
to young for you Gem he is 21

Thats not to young, lol! Thats about right! Gotta love the baby face haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->