The Ramblers

Night Jess!

We didn't trade one in Eliese, because we have had just the Focus for a bit, he sold his other car a month or so ago.

Poppy is wide awake and whinging (while smiling at the same time oddly enough). I was hoping that maybe just for one evening this week, we might get a whole evening to just chill out and watch tv lol..... nope!

lol Rhys is awake too

What do you think of the focus, we were looking at them before we got the merc

lol Rhys is awake too

What do you think of the focus, we were looking at them before we got the merc

I'm not a great expert on cars. Focus's have a good amount of space, but there are just so many on the roads. Seems like everyone has one :shrug:

Night Jess! Its takeb me 45 mins to get him off this time. Ive laid him down but hes already started thrashing about! Im not amused. He is almost always asleep by 8 >.>

Aiden is boring me now. His performance was crap. Bottom 2 i recon for him. I missed the girl group. I wish wagner woul bugger off aswell.

He is up again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im in such a foul mood. N my cyber buddy isnt here to entertain me either. Howrude x

buy cyber buddy do you mean penis talk guy Gem

I love Armstrong and Miller

I think Gem's cyber buddy is her mystery msn man.... not penis old bloke on facebook.

Lol yes Mr funion :D His msn nick is funion the funny horse x If penis man was about i think id get angry pretty quickm lol. I speak to himmost nights, but was out last night n he must be out tonight :( Im defo not gonna be awake when he returns, lol.

I actually know a couple of things about him now! He is 24, accidental discovery. He has a mighty fine body and dark pubic hair, lol!

Lol yes Mr funion :D His msn nick is funion the funny horse x If penis man was about i think id get angry pretty quickm lol. I speak to himmost nights, but was out last night n he must be out tonight :( Im defo not gonna be awake when he returns, lol.

I actually know a couple of things about him now! He is 24, accidental discovery. He has a mighty fine body and dark pubic hair, lol!

Ooooh are you starting to get attached to him Gem? :winkwink:

Haha! Yeh but not what it sounds like, lol. He put his cam on and was standing there naked with just his chest in shot. Then he moved the cam down, and had this over his penis, lol!

Attachments

• i love scampus.jpg
    i love scampus.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
Aha, maybe a little susie, rofl. He is my evening entertainment. You know you have issues when you wake up thinking about him, lol! About someone i know bugger all about.

Nope, lol. Only that he has seen the inbetweeners so im guessing the uk

Aww its cute, I remember all the internet chats with Oh

If you saw our convos i dont think you would say its cute. Odd maybe, slighty warped lol. Sometimes i think id love to know more about him, but that would change everything, lol. He is a 5 year mystery x

Eliese, she wakes up thinking about him! Gem's in Luuuuurrrveee..... hehe!

Oh I forgot to tell you both... remember I said that Marie-Alana went AWOL after having her little girl. Well on her BnB page there is a link to her facebook. I said hi to her and she is fine. She said to tell you both hello :)

Lol, noooo! More a matter of why the hell did i sit up till 2 talking to him :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->