The Ramblers

"Lol, noooo! More a matter of why the hell did i sit up till 2 talking to him"

:comp: -----> :telephone: ------> :hugs2: ------>:sex: ------> :wedding:

LMAO! Its prob ffor the best hes not online. I need sleep tonight. I bet he has a GF anyway. He never comes online till about 10:30-11. He occasionally leave random little messages in the day, but doesnt come on during the day as such x

Finn is still wide awake! He is watching me tappedy tapping x

Rhys is too

I did try to explain that he needs to go sleep cos mummy needs sex otherwise she is gonna close up

Does he know much about you Gem? What you look like, your age, where you are from, about Finn and Sam etc etc. Or do you keep the conversation vague?

LOL! I can assure you it wont eliese, lol. Mind you, im presuming mine hasnt closed up x

:lol: Eliese. We just try and fit it in quickly whenever we can!

He knows im over 21. Hes seen a pic of me from my msn dp and hes seen a pic of finn on there, so he knows ive got a baby. Our conversations r utter random bullshit, lol. If he tried, he would of found me on facebook, so maybe hes looked at that. WHich if he has, i wonder what he makes of my married status, lol x

Oh and Poppy is great. She has been a little Angel today. Took her the walk in centre this morning though because she had a spotty rash on her tummy, and I'm such a panicker. But it's nothing apparantly, and had almost gone within an hour. :shrug:

I was worried about it being Meningitis. My mum had meningitis when she was a tiny baby.

You never know Gem, like you mentioned, he could have a girlfriend/wife even, so if he saw you were married it may not phase him. :shrug: I'd be so tempted to ask him more about himself... I'm nosey.

It's sweet that he leaves you messages during the day... means he is thinking about you when you're not online. Awww x

I constantly worry about Poppy. I wanna wrap her in bubble wrap until she is 18.

Better to be safe than sorry x Glad it was nothing serious x

Having a serious conversation with him just seems so wrong. He did question how long we had been talking to each other the other day, and i think thats the first time he has actually asked me a question which relates to real life, lol. Todays message was "Id like to knit you a wooly scampus"

lol whats a scampus

Rhys wont stop screaming one of his teeth is deffo coming though

HE calls me scampus so i am i suppose, lol.

Poor rhys :( Finn wont stop being awake...Grr, lol. Ive changed him, given him another bottle, hes just not having it!

I dont think im gonna get lucky tonight, Rhys is asleep after some calpol and so is Oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->