The Ramblers

Hahha aww poor u x I give u 5 mins b4 u jump him lol. Finn is drifting. Fingers crossed i can put him down. Wonder if he will still manage his usual 11 hours, lol. That would be nice x

:dohh: I'd forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminder x

LOL! Just got finn laid down and was ready to ge t off to sleep. Guess who pops up to say hi, lol!

Lol. I need sleep. Im gonna fall asleep on him again :rofl:

Haha i always fall asleep talkin to him. Think hes gettin used to it x Ive established he lives 190 miles from me, lol. Ill get out the string x

Evening all! I've been at a kids' halloween party with hayley, was good fun :)

Hope you're all good, will reply more in the morning when i read back!

I dont think im gonna get lucky tonight, Rhys is asleep after some calpol and so is Oh

I've been reading through and had to say something about this - don't give your oh calpol then :rofl:

Oh I amuse myself sometimes lol

lol janie! you were up early!

they seem like real radom conversations you two have gem!
glad you had a good time jo!

megan has found her feet! she wont stop pulling at them!

whats everyone upto today?

:O morning! Im an utter knob! Was up till nrli 4 :p Now im fooked.

How did all the lo's sleep?

Morning troopers!

Gem you must be knackered! Hope Finn naps for you today so you can catch up on some Zzzzzzz'z.

Glad you had a good time Jo... I wish I knew someone who was/is having a Halloween Party. I'm sooo looking forward to putting Poppy in her Witches outfit later :happydance: Gonna take a million pictures as usual!

Janie, you must be exhausted too. Saw your facebook status.. almost out of wine at was it 4am? OMG I would not be able to fuction in the morning!

Yay on the Chat Happy Jess :D Glad Megan slept well. A good nights sleep makes the days a whole lot easier.

Poppy slept brilliantly (once she got to sleep), woke up at 8 and is back asleep having a little nap.

I'm off for a family meal this afternoon as it's my dads birthday. We got him a new digital camera so I hope he likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->