The Ramblers

He has a fine body! N suprisingly not that bad looking. I hadnt even seen his body till a couple of days ago. 6/8 pack :O Dunno what i was expecting but not that, lol. And he is from oxfordshire x

180 odd miles from me :( Probably for the best, lol. I still dont know his name, lol. Hes still funion the funny horse x

I hope we dont get any trick or treaters come to the door
I have no sweets

I'm sure im gonna get loads.
The estate i live on is full of kids!

we dont ever get any or I may just not answer the door lol

aww she looks lovely! was just going to comment on your facebook but no need now!

aww she looks lovely! was just going to comment on your facebook but no need now!

Oh well, Facebook praise for Poppy is always welcome :haha:

It took me so long to get her to look at the camera.. she just wanted to eat the dress!

How cute is that outfit!

Ive got a pretty good idea why he is a horse, lol. Mind you he is a supergoat on something else we go on, lol.

We have done our trick or treating, just started raining so good timing. Wonder if the babies will go to bed an hour earlier today x Means gettin up an hour earlier though lol x

Me too Eliese... I already ate loads of the sweets I bought for trick or treaters :haha:

Good tactic! I'm not sure I care anymore. I've been out for a three course Sunday lunch, with lots of wine, and we have just ordered a kebab. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->