The Ramblers

Wheres jo vanished to today. Every1 on for x factor?

megans in bed! :happydance:
Not that its unusual! just thought id share!

Glad the trick or treating went well gem! by the sounds of it sam should be occupied for a fair few hours!

Yep i'm up for a bit of xfactor! whos performing tonight?

Don't think jo's posted today!

Susie...ate....too... much... kebab :sick:

Jo has been on here today though; like Eliese said, she might be packing because she has a busy week ahead.... Why does no one ever notice if I'm not online :haha:

I'm on for xfactor!

I do susie! most of the time anyway!

Ive posted on facebook!

aww I hate the morning after a kebab! i only ever eat it when i'm drunk!

Actually Jess you do... :hugs:

Poppy said thankyou, and that Megan is also a cutie... well actually what she said was "goo ba ja ma goo yaaaa" :lol:

Jess, I am sooo gonna regret this kebab tomorrow.

lol susie!! don't you just love the baby language!

Wagner def to go!
I'm actually really liking one direction! i think they sound really good togeather!

Why is it always louis that puts the stupid ones through??!

oh no just seen the advert that im a celebrity get me out of here is coming soon! I hate that programme!

I thought it was just bottom 2 now :s Wagner is shite, but i still dont think he will be bottom 2/3. Didnt hear the girl group. I reckon paije, girl group n aiden for bottom 2/3 x Paije to go x

i think its crap when people that can sing go before the stupid ones! I mean how long did it take for jedward to go last year! shouldn't happen

Im seriously thinking its time to go on a diet :s. I just cant get the enthusiasm together as whos gonna know the difference, lol. I very rarely go out, and im normally wanderin about in baggy clothes. Seems like effort for nothing :s

My dad was saying something today about the people who did the x factor boycott last year, voting for wagner and trying to get him to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->