The Ramblers

lol I have never fancied anal, it just doesnt seem right to put a willy up there

LMAO what a conversation!!!!! Jesus, imagine someone's fist up there?!?!? ooouchiiiie lol

Eliese when I finish my period and have sex again, I start bleeding again too. Might just be a few hours but it's a pain in the arse.....or should I say fanny :haha:

Haha! My motto is try everything once :D And some things ten times more, lol!

The fist thought makes me squint, wince and cry all at the same time! Oh...and nip up LOL

Thanks for the info Janie x

I agree with you Gem but Anal is something I would never do, seems a waste when you have a fanny haha

Well me n my ex ex didnt like to wait for the worst part of my period to end, lol. 2 hours seemed like a long time to wait, let alone 3 days rofl.

I may have to go back and delete my posts, lol. Ive just realised, im saying these things outloud lol!

Hahaha gem I have to agree with you there ;)

Eliese......both can be used at the same time, so no wastage of it at all, but I wont go into detail on that one :rofl:

This conversation is heading in a downwards direction and fast lol I'm away to get a beer lol

You lot must think I'm a right alcky!

Deleted b4 Janie travels to norfolk and batters me x lol

Lmao something about your kitchen utensils lmao!

Haha, I appear to have filth on my mind today, lol. And now you have been dragged into it. Good job it wasnt facebook or no1 would be comin to your house for dinner agaqin lol

I dont know how I got the reputation of being the smutty one on this thread, you two are worse ROFL

OMG!!! Should wash your mouths out the lot of you! lol
Anal??? no way! oh goes anywhere near there and ill chop it off! lol

Well ive been atempting to clean up but its just not happening!

So wheres you midnight chatter from then gem?
Is he a looker?

I laughed so loud at ur comment jess. Sam came through wanting to know what was funny, lol.

I think the lack of shinannigans is starting to warp my mind lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->