The Ramblers

That's what i said to him yesterday. I don't want him to get to the point where A is old enough to realise he's been let down. Unfortunately i don't think it's my decision to make. A might want an unreliable dad rather than no dad. It's up to him to decide when he's old enough. Plus i know that FOB does love him and does care, he just doesn't realise what effect he could be having because he didn't grow up with a family :shrug:

The problem is, if you keep on letting him get away with being unreliable, he will carry on doing so as he knows there are no consequences. He knows that he can do what he wants, turn up when he feels like it and make excuses, and you still won't turn him away.

And as for growing up without a family, I don't think that is any excuse at all. I have a couple of friends who have grown up without a proper family... and they are the most reliable, dependable, family orientated people ever. :shrug:

Sorry to be harsh Jo.... but this situation just gets me so angry. You and A deserve better. xxx

Poppy was asleep Eliese, but the fireworks keep waking her up! :growlmad: I am slowly getting her back to sleep.

Yeah bloody things are really loud, poor morse really needs to go out for a pee

What is your fav songs from musicals

Yeah bloody things are really loud, poor morse really needs to go out for a pee

What is your fav songs from musicals

Well Poppy is officially awake and downstairs, and thinking it's hilarious.

Ooooh musicals... now here's a subject I could talk all day about.

I love so many....... decisions decisions! Ok.. "Somewhere" from West Side Story, "The Rum Tum Tugger" from CATS, but then I like the performance of that song rather than the song, "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago, "Potiphar" from Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat"... and the list goes on and on! I can't choose favourites because I love them all! :lol:

I love cell block tango from chicargo, also Ladies choice from hairspray

I love cell block tango from chicargo, also Ladies choice from hairspray

I actually haven't seen Hairspray (the film or the production). I'd like too though. I may You tube that song now. :)

I wanna see Prescilla, Queen of the Desert next.

When we were in NewYork I was gutted that we didn't get to go see a musical on Broadway but we were just too busy. I can't wait until Poppy is older and we can take her to New York.

The film Prescilla is great, I have never seen a guy watch it though

Oh will go and see Chicago if the women dress like they do in the cell block tango lol

The film Prescilla is great, I have never seen a guy watch it though

Oh will go and see Chicago if the women dress like they do in the cell block tango lol

They do! :D

I shall tell him

Rhys is asleep in his cot

I cant spell, thats what you get for watching modern family at the same time

Hey susie!!!
Hey eliese!

How is everyone tonight???
Man i'm knackard! been out all day!

Megan took to the fireworks quite well. she loved all the pretty colours! wasn't too impressed with the loud ones though.

Carn't remember what else has been said!!

Oh hope shes okay susie x

Jo i actually thought that was really sad what u said about OH's family, or lack of. Dont let him use it as an excuse though. He should know better than anyone what its like to grow up without a family while everyone around you has one. That must of hurt him at some point. He should consider that for his own son x

Have you got a telly yet? I think id go mad without a telly and just a phone to interwebz with, lol!

FOB did turn up with half the money he said he was coming with, then proceeded to tell me how he could only get £300 out..Fair enough..but how 2 people wanted to borrow money off him and it seemed their night out was more important than giving it to his son. Baring in mind one of them already owes him £170 and got paid last week and hasnt paid up a penny! I didnt bother to moan though. Not worth winding myself up over. He knows hes shit cos finn just startes at him when he talks to him, and i proceed to say, whos that funny man! I even told him how he stares at people he doesnt know and wont smile at them. Then said even your mum gets smiles from him now. If that doesnt hurt then hes no man at all and its his problem to deal with, not mine!

I put finn down to go to sleep on his own tonight. Just kept popping his dummy back in. He got him self to worked up in the end so i went n picked him up for a min to calm him, then laid him down n stroked his head for a sec. Left him to it n he went to sleep! Wanna try n get him back to going to sleep on his own x Then its dummy removal time, but we wont discuss that any time soon lmao!

Hope your all having a good night! I dont remember reading messages from janie..Do you think shes passed out in a corner with nytol scattered round her n a bottle in her hand....Oh n dribble down her cheek! I wanna join her x

Hi Jess, sorry hadnt read your message when i started replying. Glad she enjoyed the fireworks. We were gonna go see some but its raining. Think we will go sunday to some now x My poor dog is petrified of them x

Im scared of the loud fireworks to Jess

Gem your FOB is also a twat, I dont think Oh would be happy if Rhys didnt know him

Hey gem!

Well for the next couple of weeks you wont even have to go outside to see the fireworks just look out your window!

I know i really feel for the dogs and cats at this time of year. they don't take to the fireworks very well do they!

Well i'm off now. feel like i'm gonna fall asleep in front of the computer! I'm such a light weight!

Night ladies x

And thats why i leave it down to his own conscience. Moaning at him wont work, he will just use it as an excuse. I dont moan at him, so any fuck up he makes is his own fuck up and he has no1 to blame but himself. He would love to be able to blame me for it somehow, but he doesnt have anything to blame me for x

When Oh comes in from work he gets a big smile, mind you everyone gets a big smile lol

Hiya Jess.

Hope you have a good nights sleep. Night :hugs:

Eliese, have the fireworks woken Rhys up?

not yet, he did let out a cry but went back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->