The Ramblers

Why carn't the judges get it in there heads that the public don't want katie to stay in!

Ive had enough of it it's a joke now.

Omg the kebab was awesome, and he bought chippy chips too. I just put on half a stone in one sitting lol

Personally i think wagner sings well when it is suited to his voice - slow love songs. Louis has turned him into a joke.

I love kebabs :cloud9:

Susie, where aaaaare yoooooou?

Yeah where on earth is she?!

Ach well I'm fed and watered so I'm off to watch the rest of taggart then hit the sack.

Niiiight everyone :flower: x

good morning everyone!!

what you all upto today?

were off swimming if i can drag oh out of bed!

Morning

Im worried bout Susie, hope she is ok

Weigh in day today but its to cold and wet

Mornin ladies!

Im quite glad katie stayed last night. Treyc was better, but she was boring and her mother has spelling issues, lol. I think the reasson for not going to deadlock was because they had run out of time. They raced from louis saying her name to showing her best bits without even really speaking to her. I reckon there will be some abuse for it! Normally they push judges for an answer but i reckon dermot was getting MOVE ON! shouted in his ear, lol.

SUSIE R U OUT THEREEEEEE?

Have a nice time swimming Jess. I think my hair is almost safe for swimming so im gonna try n go 3 times a week to help the diet along!

Officially starting today! Havent filled the cupboards with healthy food yet so im still sitting here wondering what to have for brekkie, lol. Tonight itrs dinner at dads n sausage caserole so ill be failing on day 1, but i cant really ask dad to cook me something else. Its enough that he makes the effort aafter he works till 5:30 neway x

Hope the weigh in goes well if u make it eliese x

Cleanng daty here :(

Cleaning day here too! I've already done three loads of washing :shock:

I hope susie and poppy are ok!

Hows the house coming along jo? You any closer to getting your dads gfs stuff?

What fun lives we need :rofl:

Ooooh, The Little House is on again tonight!

We have a guest lurker that has been reading for a while. I wonder if susie is having trouble logging in and it's her :shrug: if not, hi lurker! :wave:

Ooops,that should say lead, not need!

Jackie's stuff will be here at the weekend hopefully! I feel a bit like a squatter at the minute!

He faceplants a lot :haha: he gets up on his knees and elbows, pushes forward and forgets to move his arms :dohh:

Are any babies fully sitting yet? I know Finn is nearly there - anyone else?

Finn can last quite a longtime now. He rebalances himself when he almost goes over. He just forgets he really cant reach things out of arm shot, lol.

He is not even close to crawling! We need video footage of some faceplanting, lol

Who would want to stalk our thread...Thats a bit strange, its not like its an easy thread to find, so whoever it is is knows where to find it and has a reason to stalk it!

Rhys can balance on his bum but he has to lean right forward with his hands on the floor. We need to work on getting his back straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->