The Ramblers

Thanks all. She is looking a little better. It's a cold, cough, chest infection.

Right gotta go for now.

Note to all.... if I log out and this tab is still open, I'm not stalking and I'm not viewing. Ciao ciao!

I hate it when you're waiting on something coming and it doesn't :(

We've made a decision, we're not having any more kids. I think he's gonna get the snip. I want this coil out, my weight gain is shocking and my sex drive has gone through the floor. I said I'd get sterilized but he's willing so i'll let him lol

Ill survive with my nokia CAvething for another day i ssuppose, lol. Im trying to figure out how to clean my room. I need to move the pc and desk around but i cant really keep him entertained long enough on the bedroom to do it, n its to noisy if hes asleep.

Thats a biggie janie! Your bloody lucky, most men have an issue with things like that n their manhhood, lol. Im scared im gonna want more. I love having a bubba, lol.

He's been talking about it since Noah was a week old lol I kept saying no, he'd regret it, but really I just wasn't sure if it was what I wanted. But I definitely think it is! I'm 30, got 2 lovely boys, and I really don't wanna have any in my 30's. I've had pnd with both of them and couldn't go through that a third time lol

So yeah, bless him for doing it :D

I just saw ur message under your name, it comfused me briefly lol. 3 soon to be 4!

Dont tell fibs janie! We all know u have 3... Men r countd as children arent they?

Why did I go out, Im soaked though but I did get a chocolate orange

Rhys was 19lb so he is doing well

My Oh wouldnt get the snip for me Janie, im sure he thinks it stops him having an orgasm lol
Im not done having babies anyway just not for a few years

aww poor poppy. hugs hope she gets better quick x

Thats probebly how long it takes to read all our rambing!!! carn't believe we have done nearly 600 pages!

we def talk too much!

OH says he will get the snip but i'm not ready for that yet!

Do you guys bath with your little ones, I love my baths with Rhys
Oh has baths with him too, its so cute watching them play with the rubber ducks

I used to have baths with him when he was tiny. I actually think I will again tonight lol

Thanks Jess! :hugs: She seems a little better, but I'm still panicking. I hate hearing her breathing all raspy and strained. :( I wish hubby was here.

I've not had a bath with Poppy yet. Not for any particular reason (I prefer showers maybe) but I'm looking forward too having one with her. Will do as soon as she is feeling better.

Its a lot easier to get in the bath with him for me, no bending down

Thanks for the :hugs: Eliese x

It definitely is a pain in the bum bending down/over to bath them isn't it? I'll be getting in Poppy's next bath :D I'm looking forward to it :) She will probably decide to do her first ever bath poo :haha:

We have not had one yet lol
I always get peed on in the bath, Rhys always looks really shocked when he does a pee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->