The Ramblers

I'll try and catch it on camera. He gets angry and shouts when it happens :cloud9:

:O i see the stalker i see them i do i do!

WE SEE YOU STALKER!

Defo wanna see that! Finn has started pouting and banging his arm when he gets anrgy. Its funny, lol x

Haha maybe it's a perv who is reading about you liking it up the bun gem :rofl:

I do love it up the bun, haha! Watch out for the currants x

I should ask wobbles to check the ip and see who it is :D She will be able to tell if its a current member.

Phew, i feel like i can say what i want now. Soooo.... i love a bit of feltching :rofl:

Hi all. Just logged on quickly. I haven't had a chance to read back yet, but will do if I get a chance later.

Poppy is poorly. She had had a bad cough all weekend and last night I started to get really worried about her. She was breathing really "raspy" and her breathing sounded weird. She is full of cold and coughing. I was panicking because hubby is away until Wednesday. Anyway I ended up taking her to the out of hours GP surgery at Midnight last night and she has a little chest infection and has been put on antibiotics :cry:

My dad had to stay overnight with me as she was crying until the almost 3pm and I couldnt sleep as I wanted to watch her breath all night. I'm just so worried. :(

I'm knackered too.

Anyway will read back and catch up later. Lots of cuddles for Poppy today.

See you all soon x

Just had a look at the last few posts. Would me leaving the BnB tab open on the ramblers but with me logged out show a guest as viewing thread? Could Poss have been me, as I have just left that tab open since yesterday morning.

Maybe not though as I often see guests viewing the thread, and also other random names. Some one called Laura viewed it for 4 hours the other day. :shrug:

Hope poppy feels better soon hun xx
and you get some sleep

The stalker has been revealed!

Hope poppy is feeling better soon. I got a vix vapouriser which helped finn loads when he had a cold. I forgot if you said cold or just a cough now :shrug:

Ohhhhh a stalker?!?! How weird and scary. It's probably Chris being nosy. If it is, I shall castrate him later :D

Anyways hello everyone!

Awwww poor wee Poppy :( Hope she feels better soon :hugs:

I'm ill too. Feel like I have the flu coming on, which is my own fault for not going for my jab :doh:

Noah can almost sit up now, it's so funny when he flops over though lol

Now janie is stalking...I SEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Btw, I was only joking about it being Chris :haha: he can't work this site at all lol

aWW U ISH NOT STALKING, LOL.

No fone in the post :(

I can safely say its no1 checking up on me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g