The Ramblers

I actually dunno who's going now! Arcanegirl was meant to be going but dropped out, theres a few of the younger mums going. I better go check.....

i wish megan wouldn't! I don't know how i'm going to get her out of it!
I shouldn't really be worrying as long as i'm getting some sleep but i'm thinking about when she can sit and stand!
When shes not swaddled she carn't keep her arms still so hits herself in the face and pulls her dummy out!

Morning all

Sorry Megan didnt sleep well Jess
have fun Janie
Hows A doing Jo

Morning eliese!

A is ok. A bit grumpy and won't let me assemble his highchair :(

How are you and rhys?

Have fun janie!

Jess, does megan still have her startle reflex? If so she might stop needing swaddling when that goes!

Mornin ladies! Didnt sleep well at all last night. Finn wasnt muchly interested in sleep between 2 n 6 :( Weve had a morning nap n we r still in bed, lol!

Have a good day janie x

Im washing up the tommee tippee bottles to see if we can move back to them. All the bits from the dr bs r a bitr of a nightmare n i reckon we r safe from colic now. He always gulped air with them though, so ill test n see how we go.

yeah i think she has still got it! or at least i hope thats the cause!

How did A sleep last night? I was half expecting it last night cos of his jabs. Hopefully he will soon get back on track, whatever that is nowadays, lol.

Well i took him into bed at 12ish and he went back off. I must have been really tired because i only vaguely remember feeding him in the night, dunno how many times! Haha

Lol. You feeling rested this morning? Hows the cinema expressing comibg along?

I fo feel pretty rested actually. And a is napping now :happydance:

I haven't done any yet haha. I just don't have the motivation when i could just wait for it to come out on dvd!

LOL! I sat here thinking...A breatfeeding dvd...THAT EXPRESSES! I was momentarily astounded!

Im afraid i exhausted my lego skills yesterday! Sam has decided we must remove the penis!

This child is a nightmare, he has gone so clingy. He wont even let me pee

Gem Im better on call of duty now, Oh has put it on the easy setting so I can kill people

Is he teething eliese? I've heard that can make them clingy.

Aw, sensible sam! I'd have suggested making it bigger :rofl:

I dont think so Jo, its not good cos he is going to nursey in 3 weeks

Poor lego guy, he needs a penis

Yeye eliese! I didnt bother with the settings, i went straight for the off button!

Drives ya mad when u cant put them down doesnt it. Finns not allowed to teeth. Ill be pureeing till hes 60!

I was looking in my baby book and I didnt get my first tooth till I was 9 months so I think Rhys is gonna be late

Finns been asleep for over an hour now. I so should of gone to sleep with him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->