The Ramblers

I want pics too.

Janie - it doesn't sound terrible at all. It is what i'd do. If it is true there is no difference it makes sense to take advantage of the offers and points :)

If the only dif is extra iron and saved pennies then im up for that! Doesnt sound bad at all.

Ill get pics on once ive picked sam up lol. I was inspired by tinterweb mystery mans tale of his single lego cube sized penis! Now ive immortalized him in lego! Hes gonna be so impressed! I text him this morning to tell him to wear one testicle hanging out of his undercrackers for the day. Each time it chaffed he could make a note n ill give him a "pulling your foot out of a wet welly with frog eyes" noise for each occurance but hand chaffing doesnt count! He simply replied, now ive got to get through the day with an erection, lol! We will have a normal conversation one day, lol.

Hello all

The Hv visit said there is not really much point but I think I will switch anyway as the hungry baby milk makes hi constapated.

He was 19lb 5oz, next weigh in is the big 6 month one

Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Finns now finally had all his jabs, lol. Had 3 this time n barely made a murmer! Wonder if he can feel it through the chunk, lol!

Ill prob get finn weighed next week. I know hes well over 20lb. He was 19lb 12 last time, lol.

How is rhys getting on with his bottles now? Is he still draining 8oz?

Dont worry ladies! Lego erection is coming!

haha I cant wait Gem

He doesnt drain them all, maybe 4 out of 6

Haha! Sams face...."Is that a lego man....WITH A PENIS!???" haha! Should of hidden it :D He didnt seem impressed by the fact it rotated either.

Got fillet steak for dinner...Mmmmmmm! Now finn needs to sleep so i can cook, lol.

This child is doing my head in, I hate the sound of his cry

evening all!

aww i want to show my bump pic now! Ill upload it when i get on the comp!

my mate asked about the 6+ milk and she got told that there is no difference between the two! So if its cheaper id def go for it!

how are we all?

So heres my bump at 40+2!
The stretch marks i got were horrid!
https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x390/jess3012/DSCF0589.jpg

Aww whats up with him eliese?

We normally go to dads on a monday, but finn head his injections n fell asleep at 6. Hes been asleep ever since. I sense ill regret that in a bit.

Your bump was lovely n teeny n neat Jess! I looked like a whale long b4 then, lol.

aww bless him! well at least you will get a early night if you want one!

I felt like a whale! I even got called one!! cheeky gets.

Hi Jess

I dont know Gem but he is being a right pain in the bum

hey eliese!

Megan was like that the other day! she was a winge arse all day!

Aw eliese i know the feeling. A is well grumpy but mum turns up and he goes really smiley!

Jess, your bump was so neat!

Can i have some steak too please gem?

A gummed baby sweetcorn, brocolli, carrot and potato tonight. Don't think he ate much of it but he had fun squishing it in his fingers haha

I haven't even thought of weaning megan!

I don't even know where to start!

Now that sounds like fun, lol. Bet he loved it! There does happen to be another bit of steak Jo, ill crack it out for u x

Finn has just woke up n had a bottle. Hes now snoozing on me.

have you done then weigh in today gem?

Edit: nevermind ive seen! :dohh:

If megan doesn't seem to be interested in food i'd wait jess. You could always give her a spoon so she can 'join in' with dinner times for now and she'll be well practiced.

Gem, got any peppercorn sauce to go with that? Medium rare please :)

Bugger that! You want steak in my house, it comes with salt n pepper n rare as possible without being cold in the middle, lol! We dont allow for tainting of the perfect flavour of steak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->