The Ramblers

Didnt sleep well last night but seems ok since. I was quite amazed he never even cried at them

Ill take it back. He hasnt woke up happy :( Grumbly n cuddley.

Yeah he is going on a Wednesday and Thursday

The past couple of times I have left him with MIL for a while as soon I as come back he has burst ito tears.

Hope Finn feels better, do the doctors know he is called finn yet

it's a shame we don't live closer. I could have had rhys on my days off in exchange for you having albert on tues and weds :haha:

evening all!

LOL gem that film would be weird!

:happydance: YAY i got the morgage!!!!:happydance: and ive seen the house i want and they have accepted the offer!
ooooh i'm so excited to finally be getting a place we can called ours!

Whens everyone going back to work?

Yay well done Jess, so pleased for you

Im back on the 15th December

Rhys can sit up on his own now for so long

Clever rhys!

Megan can sit up but she over compensates when grabbing for something and always falls over!
Nevermind she will get there eventually!

Aww not long now then! are you wanting to go back?

well at least it will give you some time away from crying and dirty nappies!

Woohooo! SO glad its all working out Jess! You must be really pleased.

I dont have a job to go back to :( I keep lookin into different things, but i always seem to end up looking to be worse off which is rediculous. There is no1 who can have the kids on set days, so i would have to put finn in childcare the whole time, plus sam as well if my hours werent during school time.

hi gem! :wave:

Yes i'm well happy!
I think thats pants when it doesn't pay to work! aww well at least you will get to spend all your time with the little man!

I cant wait for Im a celebrity tonight, Gillian Mckeith doing a trial suprisingly lol

7th march i think. Am waiting for confirmation. My back to work date will be 27th jan but i have holiday to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->