The Ramblers

Morning all :yawn: Another rough night here, this child just wont sleep!!!!

And yesterday fell through, folk dropped out at the last minute, was really pissed off I was on the bloody train before they thought to let me knwo. Pffft.

And moan number 3 - I cannot STAND that bloody Gillian McMoanyface! Sheeesssh, someone give the woman a slap and tell her to buck up! I wish folk would stop voting for her for tghe trials too, I'd rather watch someone actually make a go of it lol

ANYWAYS. Happy here as you may see lol Hope you all had a better night x

Oh, good news though, the royal wedding is on my birthday next year! So I get a day off :D Thanks Wills and Kate :D

Mornin janie! Sorry your not gettin sleep :( I got about 4 hours n im not happy either, lol. Hes just fallen asleep and i need to be gettin up grr!

Id of been so pissed yesterday. Hope the train wasnt to expensive.

Dont even get me started on gillian mcknob! gahhhh!

Hahahaha grumpy old women this morning! What's going on with our babies?! Time to consult the book again :haha:

Nah it's only a few quid into Glasgow on the train, and in fact I didn't have to pay! I just wandered for a while, but I hate the city, so soon got pissed off and came up the road lol

Bah he fell asleep for all of about 5 minutes. Now he wont stop grunting at me. He wont take his bottle, he is just making noise, bloody annoying noise!

morning all.

sorry you two had a crap nights sleep.

megan was alot better last night! went from 7 to 6 without waking once! but then thought it was time to get up! so she came in with me and slept till 8.

thats crap about the meet up falling through janie. at least the train didn't cost you too much.

Morning everyone

Gem Rhys keeps grunting at me to, Its like living with the hulk

Morning all!

Yay megan! A wasn't too bad last night but he could have been better!

That's a pain about yesterday janie.

Gem, A does that grunting thing too... it's the only thing i actually hate!

TMI question right here... does anyone else find it hurts to poo since pregnancy? :blush:

Morning eliese

Think i need to go to the doctors. I'm kinda scared to go to the toilet!

Yes I would hun
Sorry your meet didnt go well Janie
Glad Megan is sleeping better Jess

For the first couple of months it used to hurt! I was like you didn't want to go.
But its stopped now.
Maybe you haven't healed fully yet :shrug:

If your Lo had been the other sex what would you have named it

We had that problem, I always knew what I would call a girl
Kitty Annabelle

OH liked it! If it was down to me she would have been called ebany louise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->