The Ramblers

Thats not good, cant you say something
They should hav let you know

That's for the month. I have spoken to HR and it's really complucated. Because of the sick pay my eligible pay for mat leave went down meaning they adjusted it this month. They are going to speak to my business area and push for them to give me it back because it wasn't my fault and i had no communication about it. I'm so bloody angry!

Whoooo!

I might sell my issy bear nappies, my others aren't selling :(

Thats rediculous Jo! Hope they get it sorted for you. So bloody annoying that they didnt tell you BEFORE they made the payment so you could have resolved it earlier!

If you cant sort anything, maybe speaking to housing/tax credits n speak to them to see if you might be able to get a bit more help.

Yey for OH coming home eliese! I think thats cute. I dont think ive ever got excited about a man coming home early, lol. Its more like a dissapointed ohhhh usually, lol!

Ive grilled a bit of pepper for finn n he his happily gumming away on it. I had poached egg on toast, so thought a 2nd round of toast might be a bit boring, lol.

What spices do u use for fajitas jo? I like the bbq ones but sam finds them too spicy. Are yours as spicy?

I use these: www.dwdips.co.uk

Safe for babies! The mexican isn't too spicy but the cor blimey blows my head off. If A isn't having any i use the discovery seasoning.

Prawns are ok as long as there is no history of allergies i think worth asking in the weaning section just to be certain though

Good idea, My mum keeps saying she wants to give Rhys a prawn at xmas

We all love prawns, well apart from Oh

The reason I want Oh to come home is so he can play with Rhys, I need to clean the bathroom

LOL! Now thats a sign of love x

Your mum can give me prawns for christmas!

Its normally a starter of prawns Gem

Rhys is smiling at the snow

A didn't seem bothered by snow. It wasb't falling though.

Work are giving me back the mobey they owe :happydance:

But no one wants my nappies :cry:

Hi Janny! You good?

Where is jess? Has she maxed out her internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->