The Ramblers

bloody hell its white here, im not leaving the house

Hope he slept ok Jo

Happy St Andrew's Day Janie.

My garden...

https://i.imgur.com/2k9iV.jpg

Awww thanks guys :D

Woo Jo has snow! You think it's gonna get any heavier??

I can't get out anywhere it's driving me mad! There's no way the pram will get through the snow and I sold my sling as I thought I'd never use it :dohh:

No, this will be it. Never snows much here!

Have you got a piece of material you could use as a sling janie? Needs to be at least 3.5m long x

Nothing that I can think of but i'll have a look, there's still stuff unpacked in our room :haha:

I'd be tempted to try a bedsheet to hip carry. But i'm weird haha

I've changed my mind about going out now hahahah It's snowing that heavy I can hardly see the street!

By some sort of miracle, Noah is napping in his cot again!

Happy st Andrews day Janie!

I was naugty! Went back to sleep n dint wake up till 9. Not exactly earloy enough to get sam to school, lol!

Its shockingly white here. I can see why the school closed yesterday. Im amazed it wasnt closed today.

Attachments

• P301110_10.04_[01].jpg
    P301110_10.04_[01].jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Haha, seriously, they closed the school for THAT? Brilliant :rofl:

I need to go to the bank. Can't be bothered!

Could someone go through secret santa rules again pls? Did we say a tenner limit and we post direct to the person? And we just won't look at the postmark?

Oh shit yeh im supposed to be sending the addresses out arent i, lol.

As far as i know, the plan is...£10 limit n send to your ss and yeh, no postmark sneaky peaking, lol!

Ive given finn toast and hes scaring me, lol! He rips it up with his hands n then starts shoving it in! Im not sure hes supposed to be doing it that way, lol. Hes not choking so i suppose hes not swallowing it in lumps. I was expecting him to sit n suck on soldiers till little bits came off, not rip it up n throw in lumps :O

Well he survived, lol. He seemed to enjoy making a mess, lol. There was more ripping n scrunching going on than chewing but he had some :)

Haha that's great grm.

I just had fun walking to the bank. Didn't realise buggies would slide like cars do haha

Lol, albert had his first skiingt trip :D

When you give A peppers, do you cook them?

Yeah, they had been cooked as part if the fajitas so were a bit spicy too :)

Well work have fucked me over nicely in time for christmas. Arseholes.

After taking 3 months to process my mat leace, they only just put through my sick pay, resulting in adjustments to my payslip so i got a measly 200 quid. Nice one wankers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->