The Ramblers

Yeah. It takes a few weeks before they know what they are doing. Milk is the most important part of their diet at the minute anyway. It is just experimenting with tastes to start off with and learning that things have different flavours. I think red pepper has been a's favourite so far.

We have our dinner later as Oh doesnt come home till 7

Would ham be ok

Ham isn't great because it is cured with salt. Here is what the book says about salt:

Salty foods that are ok once or twice a week in small quantities:

Hard cheeses (like parmesan)
Sausages incl. pepperoni and salami
Ham
Bacon
Baked beans
Yeast extract (marmite)
Pizza

Salty foods to avoid:

Ready meals
Some cereals
Salted snacks
Ready made pies
Ready made pasta or curry sauces
Sauces such as ketchup or brown sauce
Ready made gravy and stock cubes
Tinned or packet soup
Smoked meat and fish
Anchovies
Olives in brine
Soy sauce

Ohhhhh thanks for that Jo! So it's ok to give them sausages? Been sitting here wondering what to try him with tonight, we're having fajitas but not until later on

Albert had fajitas but i used my own spices so there weren't any additives. Looks like sausages and ham are ok in small portions.

It's a surprisingly short list of things they can't have at all!

Evening ladies! Ive been out since 12:40. Got a phone call to tell me the school was closing cos of the snow! They rung me 20 mins b4the school closed. Considering our surname begins with C, i presume we were one of the earliest to be rung. Some people must of found out about 12:55 that the school was closing at 1. COnsidering most of them are at work, how rediculous is that. The most rediculous thing however, is the fact that there wasnt even a covering of snow. Just a bit of slush. People were not happy, lol. Doesnt bother me, we went to mums then swimming then strait to dads for roast :D Had a pretty good day all in all x

Whats everyone else been up to?

Hello random BnB member :D Welcome to the nut house x

Ive got another message on my car now. The service light is on and it says check injection. Bloody thing!

Ha, sounds like a well organised school!

I have been messaging Mr Bradford on FB all day. I wish he didn't live in Bradford. And wish he wasn't blatently drunk and on the rebound at the weekend haha

Its pretty rediculous considering it has hailed for 10 mins since the school was closed. Wasntr even freezing when i just came home from dads, so absolutely no reason!

How far away is bradford? He must like u or he wouldnt be messaging u x

It's a 3 and a half hour drive. He is talking about coming to visit when my cousins next come down. He said he might kidnap me when he leaves haha. Meh. I'm shit at this bloke stuff. Someone shows a teeny bit of interest and i convince myself he's 'the one' only to be disappointed majorly :rofl: must work on that!

Lol! Your not the only one Jo! Im not so bad nemore, but then thats probably cos i never go out where men dwell! I tend to get beer goggles pretty quick. Men r not only hot, but also very funny and good relationship material. Unfortunately i never agree when sober, lol!

I gave Rhys some Marmite on toast Jo, he copes ok with toast

I am waiting for it to snow here, I will tie Oh to the bed so he cant leave tomorrow

Haha i bet thats not all ull do eliese :rofl:

OMG I <3 <3 <3 marmite on toast! Is marmite fattening? It probably is when you cant stop eating it n have 209134808934 slices :D

I just found the ultimate telly for sam! Half price offer on an iviewer. Its a 26" tv with wireless internet which lets u stream i player and browse youtube (Sams favourite place) It also has a usb input which you can use to watch films :D No more copying films to dvd :D It was half price so i was all excited! Got to check out n the offer is gone :( Back to £400! Gutted about that. He knows hes gettin a telly, but the extra bits would of been a suprise n he woulda been so chuffed! Youtube and a cuppa tea in bed on a sunday morning, lol!

Bet that's bot the only reason you wabt to tie him to the bed :haha:

Had to call my mum round because i thought i was going to lose my temper with albert :cry:

Whats that little tike up to now, lol! Thats generally the point i go sit in the garage with a fag hangin out of my mouth for 5 mins x

I've not been able to put him down for 4 hours. He would wake up and scream like he was in pain. Now he's wide awake and thinks it's play time

Jo I get like that too, I have to walk away and let him scream, my temper is shocking and I would hate to lose it with him. Hope he slept for you :hugs:

Hey Gem! You got proper snow now?? I can't see out our window for it lol School will still be open though, I've never known the schools in EK to shut for anything!! We're hardcore :haha:

Happy St Andrews day! Not that any of you care, but makes me proud :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"