The Ramblers

Morning all

You all got snow?

I might not be around much over the next few days. I feel a high coming on so need to get it out of my system to stop me going over the edge!

The snow here is ridiculous now lol Still going strong and we've at least a foot outside :haha:

Noah's still not home, Chris made it to work today though s will pick him up after. He's having a ball as usual lol

At least you get a bit of warning Jo, how do you think you'll cope with A when you're on a high??

Gem, you know about computers right? I want to get Luke a netbook for his xmas but nothing expensive because he's more than likely to drop it/spill something on it lol I don't even know where to start!!!!

I broke my bloody laptop last night too......dropped it with the disc drawer open and broke it near enough off :(

Oh no Janie
Im getting very ratty with Rhys, we havent left the house since monday im getting cabin fever

Oooh bugger, thats not good janie! You can get new ones fairly cheap and just fit em. They r pretty easy on a lap top.

Are you looking to buy him new or second hand?

Does have that effect on you doesnt it eliese. The change of scenery it neccesary occasionally. Is it really bad your way?

It is quite bad

Im worried cos I never used to get Ratty with him, I think its finally starting to get to me spending day in day out with him, no time to myself. I hope it passes

You just need a break! It gets to all of us i think, especially when you get stuck in! Can someone have him for a day or something so u can have a day to yourself?

It will pass Eliese I think we all feel like that sometimes :hugs:

I would get him a refurbished one, as I said, he's likely to wreck it lol

Not at the moment cos MIL cant get the car out lol

I made some bananna bread its terrible haha

Im still working on making bread, lol! Always seems to be something else to do wheb hes asleep!

Oh is not talking to me and also deleted his facebook account cos of what I posted

Janie. On the notebook front....If you go for XP you want about 1gig of ram. With vista and seven id say 2gig ram would be better, but it will survive with 1. Sams has 1 gig ram and its annoyingly slow. Id advise seven over vista. Personally i think xp is the best. seven is probably the easiest as it pretty much looks after itself, its just slower than xp. Unless your going to store videos etc, then i reckon anything over 160 gig hard drive wise will be plenty. The rest of it you dont really need to worry about. Lowest id go on a processor is about 1.8ghz, but i wouldnt think ud find much lower than that neway.

If you come across any online you can always send me a link if your lost with all the numbers x

Him has his business partner played a joke on me and were both laughing at me
so I put the message on fb

Thanks Gem!! I'll have a look round, see what I can find :D

Bloody men! Eliese he'll have it reinstated by tomorrow and just laugh at him the now for being a baby lol

They played a phone trick on me but after being in this 1 bed house for almost a week I am going stir crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->