The Ramblers

Hey Eliese! That's shit your night was ruined by them. I hate it when 'fans' ruin a gig for you :(

This screeching is going right through me now! Plus he's not slept today much at all so he's shattered, but I'm trying to keep him going til half 6 at least. Feel getting him ready now is too early......but he just stepped it up a notch, so I'm gonna!!!!!!

Rhys does that Janie, plus he has started yelling.

I dont know where he gets his loudness from haha

I think they've all found their voices this week! My head hurts. Lol but he's sound asleep now, and Chris brought me wine in before he went out. So Luke, my pal Stu and I are all gonna play Harry Potter scene it like the geeks we are :haha:

Did you enjoy your night in the hotel then Eliese?? ;) lol

Yeah the hilton wasnt as posh as I thought it was gonna be

Oh it never is unless you go to one of their flagship ones. The big hotel in EK used to be a Hilton and it was pretty shabby. It's now owned by Holiday Inn :haha:

Well I hope she quickly gets over her new cry! I feel like I'm back at newborn stage! Took me 2 hours to get her to sleep last night. Normally I can just put her down to bed and walk out the room but she wasn't having any of it last night! Little shit!!

I carnt believe how helpful people are on the street I live on! The car got stuck in the snow when I was trying to get it back on my drive so oh got out to try and push it then out of nowhere 6 men appeared from different houses to help us out!!
How nice are they!!!

awww thats nice Jess

I love pendulum but they are to hard core for me, I need a more normal band

That's great neighbours Jess! My scary next door neighbours gave me a lift in the snow the other day, they're actually rather nice hhahahaha

Eliese how about Muse? Stereophonics? That's the first two who came to mind as they're my faves!

Oouuuuuuucccch not enjoying Memories by Mary tonight :S

i know! shame im moving soon!
lol i can remember you saying about your neighbours!

i think mary should be going! or cher!

I like some muse songs Janie, but they can be a bit over the top

I went off Sterophonics when Stuart left, I went to see them in cardiff in 1999

I'm raging at Cher singing love the way you lie!!!!! Pffft.

Can't think of any other bands hahaha how bad is that, too much wine I think lol

Hererererer!

Been a bit of a busy day :D

Glad your feeling a bit better Jess! Your "Just one more months" lasted well, lol!

Dont feel at all bad about stopping breastfeeding Jo! Youve done a bloody brilliant job and you should be proud! Im with the other ladies, happy mum = happy baby!

I spoke to fobs gf/ex/depends what day of the week it is last night! Was quite an interesting convo, lol! It all pretty much resulted in the conclusion fob is a knob, lol. She told me to add her on fb but i havent. Thats a bit to chummy i think, lol.

WHat else have i forgotten?

Im ok, one more week off before I go back to work
Im freaking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g