The Ramblers

Why is noone talking these days?!?!?! :( Hope you're all ok!

Eliese is your oh talking to you yet?

Yes he is all sorted the silly sod

Off to see Pendulum so will talk to you all tomorrow

Afternoon all!

Have a great night eliese!

FOBs sister is coming round for the night so we can have a sneaky bottle of wine and just dance the night way, lol. Should be a giggle!

Hi all. My head is an utter mess. Think it's gonna be this way for a while until i know what's going on.
Eliese i'm well jealous, i wanna see pendulum!
I want to go back to bed!

hey all!

How are we?
I'm feeling better today all this snow is unreal! we carn't get out with the car and have had to resort to walking everywhere! my legs are killing.

Sorry your OH was being an arse eliese don't know what it is but when men get togeather they think they can take the piss with everything.

Hope your okay jo. you get it all out of your system! and i hope fob keeps his promises to you x

Glad you're feeling a bit better jess.

I was pretty irresponsible last night so with luck it's out of the system now! x

Omg megan is driving me crazy tonight!! She has learnt a new high pitched ear ringing scream!! And everytime I put her down to bed she starts crying. I know there's nothing wrong with her as everytime I pick her up she stops crying and starts smiling! I don't know what to do!! I'm feeling like I may go mad!!

Oh jess, A is going through the exact same thing! It's horrible isn't it?

We have only really had a spattering of snow, rubbish!

yeah total pain in the arse jo! felt like running out the house last night!

I wish we didn't have much snow! its mayhem round here. i carn't even get to the post office to post my ebay. even when i do the bloody mail vans carnt get to pick it up!

How is everyone this morning??

So ive given up bf. megan seems to have taken very well to formula.
But my boobs have been hurting for the last week which was really getting me down (nothing like your body trying to make you feel guilty!) :cry:
My mum told me about some stuff thats ment to dry the milk up but she didn't know the name of it.

Question for all you that formula feed! how long did it take for your boobs to stop hurting and for your milk to dry up?

Try cabbage leaves to take the pain away. You did great going for as long as you did, you have nothing to feel guilty about! What formula are you using? I was going to give albert some tge other night and he wouldn't take it

im using cow&gate. she was a bit hesitant at first but she seems to be okay on it.

Hey Jess & Jo!!!

When I gave up bfing it took about a week for them to go down and stop leaking constantly. But the pain only lasted 3 days. Omg I don't envy you at all it was hell. I did the cabbage leaf trick and it really did soothe them. Don't let the shower run on them as it'll stimulate production lol what I did, and it probably prolonged it slightly, was get in a hot bath and let them flow just a little to ease the worst of it. It was like heaven :lol:

Noah's on Cow & Gate too, he hated all the others.

And he does the high pitched scream too! It drives me insane.

what's everyone up to today then? I'm trying to get Chris to help me clean but he's having more fun playing with Noah lol

Oh aye, put the cabbage in the fridge too, they work best collllldddddd. And change frequently else you end up smelling like rotten veg :haha:

I'm really torn over what to do with the BFing. I really want to stop so i can have some me-time. I know that is selfish but with the way i'm feeling at the minute they'll put me back on meds which also means no BFing or cosleeping because they sedate me :cry:

If I had a break and could just leave A with someone else for a while then it might not get that far. I'm so confused about it, and about FOB, i dunno what to do about anything anymore :(

Starting to think FOB was messing with me. He said yesterday that he needs a bit of time to sort things whilst causing the least damage and he loves me and wants it to be us three against the world. But that means i just have to wait. If i pester him he will change his mind. Oh bollocks. Why do i do it to myself?

Sorry, feeling sorry for myself and just needed to get it out. Our friend is coming round later - i blurted everything out to him a few weeks ago so maybe he'll be able to give me some advice as he's known FOB forever :shrug:

Don't be sorry mrs, and definitely don't feel guilty about wanting to give up bfing. It may well be the best thing for everyone. You've done 6 months, which is amazing, and wanting a bit of time to yourself is in no way selfish. You need to be well for Albert, and if that's the way to do it, then do it!!!

I dunno about fob tho, you clearly love the guy to bits and it's so hard when you want everything to be perfect for you. All you can do is wait I guess, I wish I had some better advice for you, hopefully your friend does :hugs:

Your head is obviously all over the place just now, it must be awful, but really just think what is going to be best for A - remember what they always say, and said to me when I flipped it a few months ago - a happy Mum makes a happy baby, and it's SO true xx

Yeah I agree with janie. If your happy then albert will be happy. I know that its such a hard decision to stop bfing. I have been wanting to stop since megan was 2 months but I just kept telling myself to go one more month. Us mummys need a break or we will go mad.you have done an amazing job of looking after albert on your own. You should feel really proud of yourself.

And I'm sorry about fob I really hope he comes through for you 2. You really deserve it to. :hugs:

Jess, can you believe our wee bubbys are gonna be 6 months old in a few days?!?!?! It's going far too fast lol

Hiya

Gig was terrible, band was great but the Other fans are right shits

Jo dont feel guilty bout stopping Bfeeding, you have done so well and A will be fine on formula.

Jess my boobs took a week to stop hurting but about 6 weeks to stop leaking completly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->