The Ramblers

I have one from the natural parenting SS. I had to put it in a cupboard because it kept staring at me!

Mines under the tree! Sam can catch me out if i have tampered with it that way, lol!

Half my bloody tree lights have died! I always put the lights on first and im really ocd about my tree, to the point i go round EVERY bulb making sure its pointing outwards and not obscured by the branches. I then have to turn them on in the dark and make sure they are evenly spaced. After that the tinsel, baubles and ribbon get the same treatment, lol! I hate doing it cos it takes me so long getting it right! Now im either gonna have to fix them while they r on, or buy new ones n start again ...Oh the pain, lol!

Lol gem. That sounds like really hard work!!

How are we all?

I'm the same eliese! Think the postie has gone on strike. They will have loads to deliver to mine when they eventually come round!

Hope you get what you want jo. He's a very stupid man if he doesn't pick you :hugs:

Hey janie I carnt believe how bad your getting it. Hopefully it will clear up soon x

Mine is too! The star is very squint though, I can't get it straight! Sod it, someone's only gonna get drunk and fall into the tree anyways, happens every year :haha:

Not looking forward to another night of no sleep. I'm back to being knackered again. Snapping at everyone, and Luke is driving me mad being off school!!! Ugh I need a holiday lol

Yey for trees, woo! I still havent fixed mine!

Im starting to get worried about my infatuation with interweb mystery man, lol! Ive been talking to him all day today. Its annoying cos i could go meet him, but the reality is never as good as the tinterfantasy! Mind u i suppose eliese would disagree, lol. I couldnt tell my parents i was going, they would kill me, so id have to scarper off across the country with no1 really knowing where i was going. Not really a good idea.

hes in staffordshire. about 200miles away! Ive sat here talkin to him till just now. WHat a knob i am. Didnt realise the bloody time! Im gonna be fooked tomorrow x

Morning all

We arnt having a tree this year, sad but we are gonna be at my mums for xmas anyway

I want post

Aww no tree?! I couldn't not have one, it's my fave bit, putting up the tree and seeing all the pressies underneath!

Hahaha Gem, I couldn't stand the suspense, I'd have to go meet him.

Well he slept a wee bit better last night, got up for a bottle at half 3 plus a couple of dummy runs after that. So I'm slightly more cheerful today. Time to wrap more presents now :D

Thats good Janie

Gem if you do want to meet him you could use me as a contact lol

Urrrgh. So much to do today! Loads more nappies to post and should really get my christmas shopping done and wrapped. I need to get my funds out of PP first though really.

Glad you got a better sleep janie.

I was going to say that too eliese - we'd all know where gem was going!

God I have to wrap presents but cant be arsed

Any word on fob Jo

Nope. Think he's just ignoring me now. I put the pressure on so he is probably in a Jack Daniels stupor somewhere trying to work out how to keep me hanging on without breaking up with his gf!

I have bought his name spelled out in pictures. It's kind of for me too but albert can keep it forever. I wanted to get him something that would last!

https://i.imgur.com/8M3ZS.jpg

Thats really nice Jo

I have got Rhys some Toys

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Nesting-Action-Vehicles/dp/B00000IZQI
https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-8215.aspx

and a little dump truck too, my mums got him the vtec walker

I love that turtle!

Mum has gotten this for him:

https://www.creationsinwood.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=313

We wanted to get the motorbike but it was too many pennies!

Morning ladies!

Thanks foe the offers, i shall bare it in mind if i decide to go cross countgry fleeting, lol. They dont have any hotels with jaccuzzis there though. I mean wtf is that about :S

I dont really put pressies under the tree till christmas eve. I love sams face when the pressie stack goes from zero to hero overnight :D

Ive got finn a teddy that talks when u squish it, a keyboard that attatches to his cot (Material one), a vibrating ball thing, a book with nursery rhyme cd, and a steering wheel that has a suction pad for his highchair/walker. Just getting him a him a new walker and im done. Sams got a new telly for his wall and a super dooper power shooter gun thing.

I lobve that pic Jo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"