The Ramblers

Morning ladies!

How did we all sleep?

Just a thought...Thought it would also be best not to mention whether we have/havent bought pressies for ss as that narrows it down for anyone who has received theirs. We should just mention when ours arrives, so the sender knows their parcel arrived ok. So i shall start by saying...MINES ARRIVED! Im excited, lol.

Cleaning day today, which im actually quite happy about. Only because i dont have to go out till tonight, lol.

Ooooh!!!!! :D

Morning all, I kept trying to post here yesterday but it kept booting me off :(

Noah is back to not sleeping. Right on cue by what the book says though. And the nipple/teat biting is right on time too lol. I love that book :lol:

I'm still stuck in the house. It's minus 11 outside just now!!! Mad weather!!!

Bloody hell thats cold janie! Does the book mention anything about random gargling? lol.

Everytime i post someone else arrives! Morning eliese x

Hahaha nothing about gargling, no.

I can't get a heat, my feet are like ice!!

Has anyone been watching the new Kerry Katona programme?

It's an ex ex ex ex from years ago. I have found a new positive attitude, sent a well long text to FOB that i feel good about and put a status on FB. Then ex ex ex ex started trying to be funny and putting a downer on it. Twat.

I'm just reading that. Why is there always one fanny who does that?!?!

Oh i saw that earlier n thought it sounded like he was bein funny. Hope your managing to sort fob out! He needs a kick up the arse, lol.

I basically said he has until the weekend to decide what he wants and whatever that is, it will be the right thing in the grand scheme of things. Then i'm taking my life back and going to enjoy it, whether i am in a team of two or a team of three. Then said there is someone out there that will share every experience with me and i am just waiting to find out whether it is him or someone who is still searching for me. Cheesy i know, but it's what i think!

If FOB chooses his current gf then i just have to see it that i'm just not his type. I have too many brains haha

Good on ya! Either way, having an answer will help you move on. It may not be the answer u want, but at least u will know where u stand. Your just left waiting at the min which isnt fair on u. Hopefully things will work out for you x

I'm getting stupid excited about secret santa now haha. Are you tempted to peek gem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->