The Ramblers

I love it! Id be tempted to make my own, lol. Im tight like that haha!

I have been thinking about doing my own too. Not got a good enough camera though!

Well done eliese!

Ive figured out what to have pierced at last! The local tattoo studio are doin half price piercings and my mate have spurred me on to get what ive always wanted! A vertical hood piercing, as in clit hood, lol! Her and my other mate went last week. SHe got hers done n he got a prince albert, lol. Im a bit worried about whacking it out but a few beers will help with that, lol!

I wouldn't suggest alcohol - thins the blood and might make it bleed more :sick:

Well done eliese, you're more organised than me!

I dunno what to have for dinner

I think i can cope with a little blood down there. Ive managed so far, lol!

Im gonna have mushroom stir fry. Im starvin!

It can make it better because it rubs against your clitoris.

I think i'm gonna get mum round for a takeaway :)

Good idea Jo

I wouldnt do it, it would freak me out

Well my mate recons it makes it amazing, lol. SHe also does alot of extra walkin now aswell, as thats pretty amazing too, haha! Ive wanted it done ages, just never had the courage.

Ive had dinner but takeaway still sounds good, lol. My diet seems to be going down the pan. DIdnt even dare get on the scales this week :(

evening ladies!!

ouch that sounds painful gem!! i'm sure you will be fine though!

How are we all?

Been trying to get on all day but the bloody site keeps crashing on me. making all my others crash with it! stupid thing!

Have you all heard that theirs a virus going round facebook?? ones in a message and ones a friend request!

ive been trying to find a soliciter today! theyre so expensive!!! i haven't got a clue what we are needing from them.

Anyone got any insites as to what are the main things i need? and whats the usual price?

I'd look up conveyancing solicitor reviews on google jess. Mine was nearly 4 yrs ago and can't remember what he charged at all!

They will do everything for you - you just need to say you're buying a house and they will do it all :) x

Thanks jo. Ill have a google!
We got told they charge 600 but we went to one an they quoted us 750! Im sure that's a bit expensive!

750 does seem high - try ringing round and playing them off against each other :)

Morning ladies! God i need more sleep, lol! This 6am waking up is defo not working for me, lol. I think sleep should be required up untill at least 8am.`Also, wires should be baby proof! This laptop sont be safe for long with a wire addiction going on!

Morning!

We got up at 9.30. Got out of bed when the postman knocked and idiot here opebed the door in just bra and pants. Hid behind the door forgetting about the glass panels :dohh:

LOL! Now thats just one of the reasons we love u so much jo, lol. What time did a go to sleep last night? Are you still getting up with him lotrs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->