The Ramblers

Haha! You can bugger off the pair of u! <3

Finn is a grumpy sod today! Doin my head in!

Dont u just hate expensive wrapping paper janie, lol. Ive just wrapped my first 4pressies! Need to figure out what else is left to get tbh.

Finns just sat for 10 mins trying to get his bib back over his head. Hes finally cracked bib removal, lol!

Rhys is asleep again, I am finding it hard to cope with me being ill as well

Must be hard eliese. Its hard enough dealing with them when they r ill and your not, let alone when ur both icky. Is your oh ill too?

evening all!

My ss has arrived! oh has hid it so i dont open it! lol im shocking with presents!!

Aww i'm sure your just making something out of nothing gem! im sure he would have left you in the hotel room if you were that bad!

Im sick of shopping! i keep going to the shop for little bits ive forgot and end up spending a fortune! OH is gonna put me on rashens if i dont stop spending!

Hey Jess!

I'm the same, I keep overspending every time I go out. At this rate I'll have no rent money lol

I hope my ss makes it in time :(

Evening ladies!

Im dreading finnishing my shoppong to be honest. Im not exactly flush after my recent rampage arpund the country. That and the fact fob is a completely useless twat!

I was defo imagininh it jess! I think we have pretty much decided we need to come up with an excuse to do it all again soon, lol.

Morning/afternoon, lol.

Sams tv has arrived! Now off to search high n low for a nice baby walker. This could be fun. Hoping to finnish my shopping today but i bet ill forget something. Got a funeral tomorrow morning n m,y car in the garage in the afternoon. My house is a shit sty and i have pressies to wrap n deliver. Gonna be all go till christmas i reckon!

Hope your feeling better eliese. Big hugsto u n rhys!

Have a good day every one x

Morning Gem

This baby is driving me nuts, he wont sleep in his own cot and his feeding routine is ruined

Hey all! My ss arrived wooooo! I wanna open it now.

My lips are so chapped I can't smile :(

And Chris has a letter from the solicitors that he wont let me open, he's waiting on a compensation claim and I think its the second offer, I WANNA KNOW DAMMIT!!!!!

Evening all!

Oooh you found out now janie? What's he getting compo for? (I know I'm nosey) lol

I've not had a very fuctional day! Got naff all done. Managed to start wrapping presents! Got to the second to last one and I ran out of paper! Bloody marvelous!

How's all your days been?

Everyone's so quiet on here!

Yeah I found out. They wrote to say the insurers wouldn't up the offer, and the solicitors want to go to court. We could really do with the money, and it was a lot more than we thought it would be the first time round, so he's told them to accept the first offer. They weren't pleased. Obv just wanting more for themselves!

It was for an accident he was in in Feb. Nothing major, just whiplash :lol: Happy now nosey??? :p xx

I'm starting to feel like a kid again! I can't wait til Saturday!!!!!! It's starting to drag in :(

Did anyone watch Jamie Oliver's programme last night? I'm gonna make the gravy tomorrow, it looked amazing. I'm a gravy fiend hahahaha!

Did anyone watch childrens hospital at xmas? ooofttt I'm bubbling here, just wanna go get the boys and cuddle them. So so soooo lucky to have them here and healthy :D

G mornin ladies!

ARE YOU OUT THERE JO! Come back so we can make sure your ok x Hope everything is going well for you.

How did rhys sleep last night eliese? Finn is hardly having any milk in the day at the min. He had 4 bottles of6/7oz yesterday. Hes having solids twice a day but not a huge amount. He still seems fairlyhappy so cant be doinfg him any harm. Getting a bottle down his neck drivesme mad though. Takesabout an hour of on off drinking.

Yeye everyone has their secret santa!

I had a pretty efficient day yesterday. Finnished the shopping other than 3 bits but i know what they are and im gettingthem today. Got somemore wrapping done. Cleaned the kitchen top to bottom andmade a good start on my room and the lounge. Not bad consideringi didnt get moving tillnearly 2,lol.

I watched the first one of jamie olivers shows on 4od while i was cleaning the kitchen. Havent seen the latest one yet. SHall have to give it a look.

Whats everyone up to today?

Heya! That's me just back from morrisons with the dinner shopping. With my £25 off voucher it only came to £29! Happy days :D

I really can't be bothered doing anything else now, but this place is a shit tip :(

Hi everyone! I'm here, and alive. The honeymoon feeling is wearing off now and it is now time to fix the cracks properly. Sorry, i haven't really read much back - i missed a lot!

When are we opening our ss presents?

evening all!

glad your getting it all sorted jo! you definatly deserve it x

Megan has gone straight down tonight thank goodness! she was a absolute nightmare last night! she just didn't want to go to sleep, ended up in our bed until 1am when i put her back in her own!

How we all doing with the christmas shopping?

I think we agreed on christmas eve about 8pm for the ss opening! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->