The Ramblers

Aww poor cherry! Sorry to hear you also had one jess. Must be really tough :hugs:

Was nice to put a face to thename, although i saw his face most nights neway, lol. It was nice to see his face in 3d, lol.

Imready for sleep. Think i may get in bed n chill.

one was hard enough for me so i would hate to think of going through it again.

i feel the same today! megans been damanding today so im now worn out!

look what ive just ordered

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...i4Dg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0

That bag's awesome!!!

So glad you had a good time Gem, sounds just like something I would do :lol:

:hugs: Jess, I know how you feel, I had 3 last year, we were just talking about it on Sat night, how Noah is a tough wee cookie, he made it where the others didn't! So they happened for a reason, and I wouldn't change it now for anything :)

I've got a million and one things to do today, just can't get myself moving tho lol

Morning

Im not going anywhere today, Rhys is starting to sound chesty so gotta take him to the docs tomorrow

Morning! I ache today, lol! I could also do with more sleep! My house is a tip so i suppose i better get on. Got my mates daughter from lunch till about 6 as well. DOnt need it today.

I think after crimbo im gonna get in touch with the csa n get them to sort out wank stain! Itll be less money than he offered to pay, but since he doesnt pay it its gonna be something rather than nothing.

I need to also figure out what crimbo presents are left to get. DOnt wanna be shopping christmas eve. Wanna get them all dropped off by thursday really. Then chill crimbo eve. Now nottingham is out of the way it feels like a big last minute christmas rush! I dont even feel christmassy yet!

Perhaps we should all hold hands n sing carols round the tree?

I think jess said hers hadnt arrived as well. Hope they get them in time!

Nope I haven't got mine! Post's getting through tho so guess I just need to wait and see.

No 1 has got 2 then? Im just hoping no1s name got sent out twice, lol.

Im scared! Tinterweb not so mystery man came on really quick last night n said he was off to bed, and now he hasnt been on all morning :( Im worried my drunken dribbling and snoring have scared him off! Im such a knob, lol.

am sure you're just being paranoid Gem lol He's maybe still not feeling great??

He just came on to say hello n goodbye, lol. He cant hate me that much then, haha! I think im losing the plot. Since when did i give a shit whether a guy likes me and my drunken ways or not, lol.

Awwwww, altogether now - Gem and interweb bloke, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G! :haha: You luuuuuurve him!

That's me back from the centre. I went to get wrapping paper and ended up spending £70!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->