The Ramblers

Yeh 8 christmas eve.

Hope your sorting through things jo. Glad youve got everyone together for christmas. x

Im all done with shopping, except finns walker! Everyone elses pressies are wrapped and in bags ready to go tomorrow. Just need to wrap finns and sams. Sams tv has been standing in the box in the lounge for over 24 hours. Its got a sheet over it n 2 toy boxes on it. Sam doesnt appear to have spotted it yet, lol.

Ive got roast for tomorrow. Lamb is ready to go in the slow cooker in the morning and ive got ready chopped veg so i can just chuck it in saucepans. Just gotta do the spuds! I wanna have it now tbh! Gonna chuck it on in the morning then get pressies delivered. Come home n clean, munch some food, clean some more then bath n bed! Friday morning we have santa to visit. Need to drop bits at my dads like the highchair n clothes n stuff for finn. Saves me worrying about remembering everything crimbo day. Gotta finnish the cleaning, get sam/finns pressies wrapped then finally, have a glass of wine! I think i may print this out as a check list, lol. So apologies if im not on much! So much to do so little time!

Don't you just HATE men sometimes!?!?!?!?!?

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaergggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'll be back later lol

Ach we argued last night because I was pissed off with Noah not sleeping. So he kicked me out the bed because I called him a dickhead for not pouring the dishwater away :haha:

Anyways. I can't sleep anywhere except a bed, I'm a total freak lol so needless to say I got no sleep and am now in a foul mood!

Tonight I shall be having a large glass of wine at 6pm then going straight to bed!

Anyways, how are we all? I say all, but there seems to be a lack of chat these days!

hope your all curled up ready for sleep! Finn had me up loads last night, so im in and ready to sleep. Bet im still awake at 1am. He keeps stirring as well :dohh:

Your sleeping abilities are the opposite of mine. I could sleep anywhere! If only people would let me!

Good evening! How are we all?

I must admit it has been quite on here the past couple of weeks! Come on where's all the banter!

Omg that xbox kinect is leathal! Only went on it for about 10 mins now I feel I'm gonna pass out!

Everyone ready to open their ss? I'm just putting megan down then hopefully ill be on! Xx

HEy jess! Im poised and ready to open! Im also poised and ready to sleep, lol! SO much to do yet though :(

Evening all

I'm here :)

Sorry i haven't been around much. Major problems with FOB/OH but i think we're there now. He's really depressed though but i am going to stand by him!

aww bless ya gem! i had one of them days yesterday!

Wheres the rest of them!

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amazing! Tapers for my ears :D Well chuffed so thankyou xxxxx

:O wheres eliese! Now opening since we all are, lol!

Haha brilliant! I got a vibrator n a growable willy! Ill be going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face! Thanks SS x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->