The Ramblers

Gem i'm feeling much better thanks. You flat packing on your own?

Jess solicitors always say that. Searches are nothing to do with the other party's solicitors, that's bullshit. Ring them every day (twice if needs be) to get an update and they'll pull their fingers out soon enough!

I got flowers and a meal today :) was shocked, even though i did pick them myself haha.

glad hes spoling you jo!

OH has been ringing them every day nearly! theyre really starting to piss me off! When we took them on they said it would all be done in 6 weeks! 6 weeks down the line and they have done naff all!
bloody overpaid up their own arse twats!

Hope your having a nice day! x

What a nightmare Jess! Id threaten to go to a diff solicitor. They might move quicker then.

Wow Jo...Whats going on, lol! I had a call from royal mail earlier. They wanted to let me know my valentines crate would be arriving tomorrow as they just didnt have the staff to sort it all today :lol:

Im the queen of flat pack, lol. Dad helped with a bit of the flat packing today :D Got him to level out the ccupboard doors on the sideboard as the pre made holes were all wqrong. He also brought his drill with a screw driver bit. That was when i only hads the toy box left to do, lol. I know the sideboard had over 160 screws in it! I have blisters on my hands, lol.

Im utterly fooked today! Early night calling!

Morning everyone.

Glad to hear you're getting spoiled Jo :D And Jess, what a nightmare that sounds! I hate dealing with solicitors. Hope it gets sorted soon.

I love flat pack stuff too Gem :lol: I do all the building of things and diy in the house. Chris is useless lol

Poor Noah's not well again. Loaded with the cold now, so has hardly slept :( Going to the chemist later to get stocked up on remedies for him!

Morning janie! Poor lil Noah, and poor bloody you! All this no sleep is horrible isnt it. Hard to enjoy them when your just trying to get through the day awake. Hope hes better soon.

Dont wanna rub it in, but i went to bed last night at 9:30, and slept 10 till 7:30 :O I woke up before him, lol. Checked he was still breathing at 7:30, lol. I seriously needed that! He woke up 10 mins after i fell asleep for his dummy, and i presumed it was the start of another shit night, but i either slept thgough him waking up, or he slept through.

Im a bit of a DIY fanatic too! Was brought up by my dad whos a builder. He builds his own houses so we used to move into his building sites, then pretty much move into a new shell of a building when the last ones was complete. DIY kinda came as second nature, lol.

I bought a professional camera at the weekend. Wonder if it will arrive today :D Hope so!

Anyone got anything good planned today?

Morning

Poor Noah :( hope he feels better soon :hugs:

Yay for Finn! Albert woke twice last night and ended up in bed with me. whoops!

I am having my tattoo done today. Totally forgot about it until about 20 minutes ago. Hoping OH can lend me 80 quid or i can't do the whole session!

Haha! Is your mum not a tattoo fan? I like the idea though. Need piccies! WHat time u going?

I'm back! It's a work in progress, it will go over my shoulder and onto my back. My arm isn't deformed, had to take the photo at a funny angle haha

https://i.imgur.com/lmQFT.jpg

Bloody hell jo, its huge, lol! Cant wait to see the finnished article! How long till its all done?

I'm going back on 10th March . I couldn't hack any longer today! Around the planet needs touching up and she'll do my back too. I can't wait for it to be finished!

Afternoon all!

I'll read back in a sec. I've given you all a break from me for the last day as I feel like I over-posted in here over the weekend and didn't wanna get on all your nerves. :haha:

Hi Jo! That tattoo is huge. Must have hurt so much!

it wasn't too bad. A has grabbed it a few times though which did hurt haha.

Meant to say in my last post that there isn't a set number of times you can post in a day :) no need to stay away!

BAD SUSIE! Under no circumtances must you feel it neccesary to silence yourself! I hate comin on to find no new messages, lol. SO chat away!

Hope the tat isnt giving you to much grief Jo!

Im praying for another nights sleep, lol! Spent the day tryin to get my house back in order after flatpackgate! Literally just finnished packaging my ebay stuff, so its beddy byes time for me! One of these evenings im gonna put finn to bed at 8, then just chill, lol!

Hopefully my new camera should be here tomorrow! Cant wait to take some snappy snaps!

Hope u all had a good evening! Nighty night ladies!

Well, its half 2, and we've been up for 2 hours. Yesterday was the longest, most stressful day I've had in a long time, and I'm feeling pretty miserable. So I might not post much the next few days, need to try pull myself back out the hole :(

Aww Janie! dunno if ull see this but i hope things get better soon. Finn seems to be coming out the other side, so hopefully it wont be long for you. We still have no teeth though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->