The Ramblers

I just realised that I asked where Jo is.. and she posted on here last night. :dohh: How did I miss her message? I'm so self absorbed in my own issues.

I'm losing my Macaroons/Marbles. I'm one step away from being a sandwich short of a picnic. :loopy:

There has been a little bit of deleting (some of my posts). Sorry 'bout that! :howdy:

I know Gem. You'd think I had better things to do than delete posts and insert little smileys into them :haha:

Whats with all the deleted posts!! I wanna know what they said lol

Ive done naff all today! Apart from doing my ebay! Had a nice day though lol

yeah i love to be lazy on the weekends! its so hectic on the weekdays! i never seem to be able to just sit and chill! sometimes i wish i worked for someone!

Hows your day been?
Hey gem you never told us how you got on at the sea life centre? did finn enjoy it?

Ive not done much either. Lazed about a lot while Hubby took Pops out shopping and for a walk. :D

good morning all!

Ive got megans 6-9month assesment today! should be fun!

How is everyone today? x

MOrning!!

I didn't know they had an assessment around this time lol Sure she'll get on just fine though :)

I'm shattered. Noah was up from half 2 until almost 5! Add that to the fact he only napped for a total of 25 minutes all day yesterday and you can see how stressed out I am! He better bloody nap today else I'll be drawing up battle lines :lol:

Having a jammy day today, no money to do anything, and the weather is grim again.

i didn't know they had one either until i got the letter through!

sorry noah isn't sleeping well, is he teething or just being a pain?!

right i'm off i shall talk to you all later! x

Ive never heard of the 6-9m assessment either. How strange, lol. Ill check my redbook if i can find it.

I know exactly how your feeling janie. Finns exactly the same. He slept till 1am last night..which was when i gave up putting furniture together. He hardly slept at all after that. Its been like that over a week now n im feckin exhausted.

My day today consists of this:

Whereever the pic went, lol.

Thats my dinner table...covered in bits of flat pack furniture, lol. Bloody tight arse, why didnt i spend another hundred quid on something ready assembled!

Attachments

• DSCF5628.jpg
    DSCF5628.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
Bloody hell Gem you've got your work cut out there lol

It was teething, but he seems to be a lot better now with that, he's eating when he gets up too. Well, he did the first time, then was sitting up playing after that :dohh:

I really hope they grow out of it soon!

Morning all. Sorry haven't read back but hope you're all good.

I had the hangover from hell yesterday. Didn't get to sleep at all saturday night so went to bed as soon as A did. Then had a two hour nap with him this morning and OH fecked off with the door keys so i can't go to the shop :( i passed out earlier too, good job i wasn't holding A!

Oh yeah... happy valentines :sick:

Hope your ok Jo! You feeling better now?

We just went for a nap, bugger flatpacking, lol! Got all cosy n drifted off..for finn to wake up..story of my friggin life! I seriously need a day in bed, lol Films, crisps chocolate and naps!

Ive managed to get the main bulk of the big bit erected :D Just gotta put on the cupboard doors and the drawers. Telly n everything is on so thats safe now, lol. The little set of drawers i did last night, ive just taken the handles off so he cant keep trying to get the screws out of them which ive hidden there, lol!

Ive got so many ebay bits to sort out today as well. Bah, i hate it when things get on top of me. Always the way though, as u get to the end of the list of things to do, something gets added to the list to put u further behind :dohh:

Im defo with u on the getting them out of it janie! Ive had 1 half decent nights sleep in about the last 10 days. That was sleep by midnight, only about 3 dummy runs and up at about 6:30. Damn i felt good after that, lol.

Evening all!

Ive had a look in megans book and they have filled in the one year assesment sheet! Theyve told me they want to see megan when shes 2!
Anyway they said all looks well and megan weighs 19lb.

Arghh im getting so bloody frustrated with the solicitors now!! We have had them for gone.6 weeks now and they have done fuck all so far! No searchers or anything! We have been down to give them a bollocking and they have told us its the sellers solicitors dragging there heels and not giving the details out that are needed!
Im getting really frustrated! I just want to move out of the MIL's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->