The Ramblers

Sorry was film n early night last night. Whats up susie? I presume your sister cant/wont be poppy's godmother?

Another shit nights sleep here! Bleh!

As i was just typing this Finn pulled my coffee all over himself. Thankgod it wasnt hot! I swear my brain doesnt function without enough sleep! I dont think i could live with myself if it was boiling hot and he burnt himself badly :( Luckily i put so much milk in my coffee it doesnt even start hot. God im a tit for leaving it there though! Lesson learnt! Think im gonna invest in some new, taller furniture. When i applied for child tax credit before i had finn, they gave me a payment of £800 which i couldnt figure out why id got it. Instead of ringing to ask, i gave it to my dad to look after incase i had to pay it back, lol. Think ill use some of that and get things out of finns reach!

Ahhhhhh bugger I was gonna get up and go on the laptop too, but couldn't drag myself out of bed, sorry Susie!

Bloody hell Gem, I'd have been in a right state if Noah had done that, hot or not! But he's ok, and it'll not happen again :hugs:

Swimming today! Still haven't got him a costume, so gonna have to fork out at Mothercare :(

morning all! sorry i didn't stay online susie i was knackard!

Hasn't your OH got any sisters or close female friends?

Hey gem! its really scary stuff when things like that happens. at least it wasn't hot.

I was going to say have you got a matalan near you for the costume but you have already gone offline!

ENjoy your swimming Janie!

I did cak it! It was a little bit down his pyjamas, but all over his hand n arm where he pulled it over! It hadnt been sat there that long either, just a good job i didnt make it hot in the first place. Stupid mummy! I never leave coffee there normally, just wasnt functioning after broken sleep!

Drawers

Chest

Sideboard

Ive offered a lady on ebay £200 for all of these. They r 245 altogether, but thought maybe she would do a discount for all 3 and if i pick them up. Thought they looked quite nice. The cheap price is a bit worrying though, r they gonna fall apart on me, lol. Thought they would give me a lot of storage. The chest can be a toy box, the side table i can put the telly on and have a load of storage space underneath and the bedside table i can use as a sofa side table for my coffee, lol. Its a bit taller than the one i have now, so finn wont be able to reach to the back of it.

I got finns swimsuit from sportsworld. Dunno if you have one nearby janie. It was only 6.99

What u up to today jess?

Ooooh matalan, I never thought of that! Think there's one near to the swimming. I ordered one off ebay though, was meant to be here yesterday. Dammit. So think I'll just get some cheapy trunks for today :)

That furniture looks lovely! Hope she accepts your offer.

Where is Jo lately? Perhaps sorting out her issues with work.

Your sister actually said no to being godmother?

Gem that furniture looks nice!

That was lucky the coffee wasnt hot...Lucky! I'm paranoid about this all the time.

Oh what! Thats a rediculous reaction! Why would u stop lettin your kids see their family over something so silly! I hate when kids get dragged into things. Im sure this is something your sis will seriously regret!

Im sure i remember you saying ssomething about that. I swear i dont know how people cope with young children when they are pregnant! All i wanted to do at that stage was sleep.

Is there no way you could try and sort things with your sister? She sounds like hardwork, but its worth a go isnt it?

All seems a bit over the top! I dunno! How old is your sister? Sounds pretty immature!

Oh right. Well not sure what to say on that then, lol. How long have you got left to the big day? Hope you can find someone who you would like to do it. You could always explain to them that they arent exactly second choice, but you felt obliged to ask your sister first, lol. Little fibs never hurt anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->