The Ramblers

What on earth were u doing up at 5:20 lol. Megan still getting you up early? Willgo send that money now, cheers dude. SOrry for the confusion, clearly just another of my blonde moments,lol.

Need togo check out your weight loss journal too. Need to see how its done b4 i get started, lol.

He says shoes when he wants to put them on and teeth when he wants to clean he teeth he also says dada but I don't think he knows it means Jonathan. He has also started calling me Liese lol

He causes enough trouble with the crawling and cursing lol the poor cat doesnt know what to do

Thats pretty good eliese. Finn cant get the hang of s's,lol. He shouts Maaaaaammmm for sam, lol.

Finn is mad about the neighbours cat. He just sits n giggles at it, lol.

I forgot he says hello and hiya too, he is still getting the hang of bye

We are lucky that the cat is so good with him, just takes it bless him

thanks for the payment hun. can you pm me your address.

I was at a carboot! must be mad getting up at that time lol.

Megans a brilliant sleeper now! get 12 hours out of her most nights!

Finn likes bye, lol. Its turned into die now though, lol. He shouts it quite aggressively too. Slightly worrying, lol.

Were you selling jess? If so, how did you get on? WHat time does megan go down and get up then? A lay in here is 7:30, but hes not getting up at 6 like he was for ages.

Yeah went to get rid of a few of megans bit! shes got so much junk! lol i made a bit, its all going towards the hols in may!

that makes me laff with finn saying die! :haha: i just imaging peoples faces.

Megan goes to bed at 7 every night and gets up between 7-9! thanks goodness shes got over her 6o'clock waking!

OMG! 9....??? Id prob be up before him if he did that,lol. Bet thats lush, lol.

Woo! See youve lost another 2lbs. Well done! I need to go shopping and get the supplies in. Might move my butt at some point, lol.

i know its great having a lie in! im still a lazy arse if i get chance! lol

Thank you! still alot to go!

Well finn has settled in really well at playgroup. Helps that my aunt works there, lol. He is starting Monday properly, but has done 9 till 2 with no problems. Will be going 9-3 mon and friday.

Its been good being able to see what all the other kids can manage to do. Theres a lot of difference between him and the 18month old. Hes way behind him.

Do you babies feed themselves yet? Ive never been able to give finn his plate cos he chucks it. I would just load up his fork then put it in front of him. Seems just 3 days at playgroup has taught him not to chuck his plate, lol. Managing to put it in front of him with his fork and he is doing quite a good job. Eats most with his fingers, but he can get things on his fork. I just have to put a little bit on his plate at a time or he gets food happy and starts super speed stirring! I still darent give him his cereal though, lol.

He feeds him self quite well with a spoon but we have to hold the bowl lol

I'm going to get him some Clarks shoes today, can't believe he is walking

well done rhys!

Megan will feed herself a yogurt quite well! she does end up in a mess by the end of it though! lol she prefers to finger feed rather than using a fork.

I haven't dared give megan he cereal either! i bet she would have the bowl on her head!

I would if i didnt have to tidy it up, lol.

Make sure you put something nice on rhys when you go for his shoes eliese. They take a first shoes picture and put it in a book. Finn looked like a raggamuffin in his, as we werent plannin on going anywhere, lol.

Havent tried finn with yoghurt, lol. He failed with his rice for lunch. Couldnt get it on the spoon. Hes better with a fork.

Ouch! Finns were £28, thought that was bad. What size is he in? Finns a 4H. He got big feet like his mumma, lol.

4g its really cute cos he has my feet lol

Jonathan wanted the most expensive ones lol they are blue boots with dinos on them

Any news on susie jess

i don't really go on facebook so i never get chance to speak to her!

got megan measured on tuesday and she a 5f now! we found a clarkes retail outlet thats cheaper than the normal clark stores! paid £25 for some boots at £18 for some trainers!
When we went into the other clark store they were wanting £32 for shoes! think that was the cheapest price too!

Mornin all! SOrry I havent been about. Ive been so bloody busy ive barely had time to do anything.

It probably sounds awful, but im loving having 2 days off from being mummy, lol. Finn loves nursery though, and doesnt miss me one bit, so its good for both of us.

Hows everyone been? Bet Rhys is caught up with his walking now. Cant get over how steady he was almost straight away.

Anyone had any ideas about christmas presents yet? I want to get finn one of those little dogs which walks, then stops and yaps. Maybe one of the ones that does a backflip. He would think that was hilarious, lol. He loves dogs and cats, but hes defo not gettin a real one, lol. No idea what else to get him though.

i haven't got a clue what to get her for christmas! i keep looking in the shops but nothings catching my eye.

Its great to have a few days away from them isnt it! i love to spend time with megan but its great to be away from her too!

I wanted to get him an aqua doodle but I have decided to get him one today using the money in his piggy bank, honestly he has more money than me lol

I would like to get him a three wheeler trike for Xmas but I haven't seen one I like yet, I'm not gonna bother to get one with the handle thro

is amazing with his walking, it's funny how if they do things later it doesn't mater

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->