The results are in...

Dreamer429

Reaction score
We got our results back from the genetic screening and all looked healthy for our little babe! .. and we found out that we are expecting a little girl!! :pink:
Admittedly feeling a little gender disappointment, as I always dreamed of having a little boy first, but feeling so blessed to have a healthy little bundle coming our way :)
October cannot come soon enough!!

Congratulations! I think what you're feeling is very normal. We always kind of put expectations on ourselves, and it's okay to feel that way!

And see, I always wanted a boy first, and then I got pregnant, and I see all this girly stuff, and now I'm like awe, but a girl! (And apparently, it might be a boy that I'm having so!) ahaha, I think there's always a little something!

Congrats on a healthy baby girl growing faster and bigger every day :)

Congrats!! Totally normal feeling! But let me tell you the bond that a dad and daughter will have is beautiful and so isnt a mother and daughter bond. You will have a friend for life!!

Congratulations!
Totally normal! Sometimes you convince yourself in your head it’s a boy and start day dreaming about all the plans then it sort of takes you by surprise!

Like I’m totally convinced it’s a girl, so I will feel quite surprised if it is in fact a boy, and possibly a little gender disappointment as this is our last baby so I’ve always imagined at least one of each. Still be happy with a boy as my son will have a brother and that’ll be so lovely of course!

I do think with first babies the excitement will take over and the feeling won’t last too long!
Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->