the rollercoaster birth of my little boy!

wow @ them not having any room for you for so long and no one coming to check up on you for that amount of time.

When my best friend had her son ( I was her birthing partner ) no one would come in for hours and finally she says to me "Tara go get the nurse" and I did and when they checked her she was absolutely ready to push.

Anyway congrats hun, I am so proud of you and happy that you have your handsome bundle of joy with you in your life now. Enjoy motherhood.

God what a horrible time you have of it huni :(

Great result at the end though, your son is absolutely gorgeous!!! Xxx

aw he's so cute! I can't believe they made you stay on ward that long thats horrible!

He's gorgeous, such a shame the hospital let you down so much.

i'm soooooo happy for you!!!!!!! congratulations! he's absolutely handsome. i hope your getting-to-know-each-other now will not be such a roller coaster ride as the birth. you've done amazing!!!

bless his little heart, he is gorgeous, how scary about stopping breathing though! Glad you are home and hopefully put the trauma behind you, enjoy him xxxx

Gem he is GORGEOUS! Well done you, esp for putting up with all that crap, I really wouldnt have coped :shock: x

so sorry you had such a rough time hun. diamorphine can be a bit dodgy my daughter had it once and was sooo ill horrible stuff !! such a shame cause if you'd been in delivery it would have been a much better experience for you !!
anyway hes here now and beautiful so it doesnt matter !! sounds like mummys got him well looked after and hes very happy lots of hugs x x x x

sounds like you need a bloody medal not smacking everyone at the hospital! well done! congrats he's a stunner, what's his name? xxx

Huge congratulations! He is gorgeous!! xx

ohhh what a story Gem! Bet you're glad it's all over now, your little boy is absolutely gorgeous :)

:cloud9: omg he is gorgeous and soooo alert, congrats to you hun xxx

He is just so gorgeous. Awful labour and birth though :( I was mad as hell that were having to labour with all those strangers but glad you're both through it now much love xx

well done to you. even through all that rubbish, you managed to do it all yourself and he is the gorgeous result. Congrats hun. :) xxx

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes absolutely adorable and sooo cute. just beautiful!!
i love how your mum and grandma helped you. and you were VERY brave.

this is why i hate hospitals with a passion. terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->