the rollercoaster birth of my little boy!

Congratulations!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!! :hugs: Sorry you had a hard time of it... but now it's all over I hoep you enjoy your new life with your little man :cloud9:

oh hun he's adorable. you should be so proud, massive well done hunni.

i'm shocked at the hospital though hun. that's disgusting!!! i would have been fuming. you poor thing. i know the NHS are going through hard times but seriously, thats just anaccaptable. and the scary thing about it is, it's all gonna worse :( x

congratulations. xx
i'm sorry you were treated so badly. that is awful.
thankfully your little boy is safe and sound with you.

Wow, that really does sound like a rollercoaster! Congratulations and I hope you feel thoroughly proud of yourself for getting through what sounds like one hell of an experience! He's adorable :flower:

he's called finnlay :D

nd yes i am complainin!
nd my grandma nd my mum are complainin as well.
to be fair to the midwives they tried their hardest, 1 even cried when she couldn't get me into the delivery suite.
some of the staff have even added me on facebook because they wanted to keep in touch.
they actually asked me to complain nd are helpin me put the complaint in... i know it wasn't them that let me down - it was the nhs - the cutbacks are gettin ridiculous... i was jus particularly unlucky to get the full blown crapness of it all!

we're doin great tho... i love him sooo much... he's got over his sickliness... we're successfully breastfeedin (despite no-one bein available at the hospital to help us!)... nd i could jus cuddle him forever!

thanks for all ur messages xxxx

Wow, you're very brave!... I don't think I could cope with all that.. atleast you've got a gorgeous little boy now, you're going to be a great mum..

Well Done!! :hugs:

He is absolutely gorgeous. You must be so proud xx

Congratulations! He is beautiful.so gorgeours.... Well done for getting through such a long labour with so little pain relief-you deserve a medal!:hugs::hugs:

an i ask what although cepo nd rlt is please ?

Aw Gemma, he is gorgeous, sorry it all went pear shaped hun.
At least he is home in time for Wagner :rofl: take care hun, see you in baby club

honey he is gorgeous

well done you for not having epi or gas and air, i was a wuss with mine

well done you :hugs: xx

Hes beautiful!!!! Im sorry everything didnt go smoother!!!!!! You did a great job!!!

Wowzers! You are seriously hardcore to go through all that with no pain relief! Well done, congratulations on your beautiful little boy and so happy for you!!!! :)

Awwww Gem he's GORGEOUS!!!

Sorry you had such a rough time of it though :hugs:

xxx

Congratulations - he is beautiful.

Your treatment from the hospital is an absolute disgrace.

x x x

He's gorgeous sweetie! Congratulations! I too was stuck with no room on delivery for 14 hours! Was horrific, i feel for you but you did good! Well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->