The run up to fertile days, things always go wrong!!

angelbump

Reaction score
It may be my fault that this is happening but it seems like that everytime my fertile days come around me and my partner seem to have sex less. We either are too busy, argue and things get awkward or he doesnt even attempt to make a move and when i do he seems like his mind is elsewhere.

HUMPH! Feeling like its sign that we shouldnt have a baby anytime soon but i know im so ready, maybe he isnt?

I dont know just need to vent!!!

Hi hun,

He might be feeling a bit pressured - My hubby said to me a week or so ago 'I don't want to feel pressured and like a piece of meat using me for just my sperm - I want you to want the sex too' He was half joking as we have an active sex life and I then told him I was gonna post that on fb lol - I have just been MEGA excited to start trying for no.2 and I think he was affected a bit.
Only you know if your partner is the right guy to have your babies with. You must think he is as you wouldn't be trying with him right? All this sends our emotions up and down and round the twist!
Do you know when you ovulate? It might be easier to arrange the BDing just around those days rather than earlier in your cycle just after AF as well?
x

Well he knows im off bc but as for actively trying its a no go. Would just be too much for us bith. I know when my supposed fertile window is but even then im unsure if its spot on. I usually get ov pain so I can only tell from that. I dont do all the charts and stuff I wouldn't know where to start lol :)
Last night we were gearing up for dtd and it just didnt feel right, I asked what was wrong but he said nothing ended up not doing it as he just seemed very wierd and like his mind was elsewhere?

I dunno maybe because I think more into things than he does im just super emotional also iv been off bc for nearly 3 months and havnt gotten pregnant so my minds thinking alsorts! Im only 21 so unlikely its infertility but iv got health issues which may lead down that route so obviously im more stressed than he is.

Sorry for the essay and thanks for getting back to me. Have you fallen pregnant with your 2nd yet? Or still waiting xx

Perhaps you should have an honest judgement-free discussion about where each of you are in your conception journey? Also, try direct insemination in softcups and leave sexy time as just funtime...

Good luck to you!

I'm going through the same thing. It seems as though there is some pheromone that sets us off right around my fertile time. Before and after my fertile time we can't keep our hands off each other.

It's exactly the same here too, or other life events have gotten in the way. So frustrating!

It's exactly the same here too, or other life events have gotten in the way. So frustrating!

I feel you! Its not always us sometimes its just life and its so anoying. Thankfully fingers crossed this month we seem to be over the worst of it :)

Well he knows im off bc but as for actively trying its a no go. Would just be too much for us bith. I know when my supposed fertile window is but even then im unsure if its spot on. I usually get ov pain so I can only tell from that. I dont do all the charts and stuff I wouldn't know where to start lol :)
Last night we were gearing up for dtd and it just didnt feel right, I asked what was wrong but he said nothing ended up not doing it as he just seemed very wierd and like his mind was elsewhere?

I dunno maybe because I think more into things than he does im just super emotional also iv been off bc for nearly 3 months and havnt gotten pregnant so my minds thinking alsorts! Im only 21 so unlikely its infertility but iv got health issues which may lead down that route so obviously im more stressed than he is.

Sorry for the essay and thanks for getting back to me. Have you fallen pregnant with your 2nd yet? Or still waiting xx

Hi hun,

Not preg yet this will be our 2nd cycle :)
I agree with a poster above - get it all out in the open together - You may be sensitive but so what? That doesn't make your feelings/worries any less valid xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->