The safe arrival of Finley (positive induction story)

Congratulations Hayley xxxxxxxxx

What a good weight being 2 weeks early too!
Thought I reconised the username but last time I was on here I think you was going to call him a differnt name x

Congratulations. Such an amazing quick birth. Did you get home monday or tues? he is gorgeous Hayley :cloud9: x

Thank you :)

Yeah bunnipowder we were going to call him Oliver but changed our minds :lol:

Jox, we got home Tuesday afternoon, my bp shot up in labour so I had to stay in overnight to have it monitored to make sure it was coming down safely.

xx

Gorgeous little bubba, and a wonderful birth hunny. You got me crying! :rofl: :hugs:

Just realised I havnt commented on your story! Bad stalker!! It's cause I'd read it at work and forgot! Anyway your birth sounded fantastic and glad it went quickly and smoothly, you did fantastic. Finley is a gorgeous little boy. Xxx

Wow, what a big boy!! Congratulations and Finley is gorgeous :cloud9:

xx

congrats hun, i am so happy he is safely in your arms! x x x

He is so beautiful and looks so much like his big brother, just chunkier! Well done and congratulations! :hugs:

Oh i had no idea you'd had him :dohh: Congrats hun. nearly 9lb at 38 weeks :shock: He looks like a proper little boy :cloud9: I dont think he looks as much like alex as daisy did so its nice all 3 of your babys are so different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->