The scariest night of my life

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
It was horrible, last night I had some bleeding. I was so scared.
Went to the ER and to summarize, they did a blood hcg test and also did an internal. The hcg levels came back really high still and the doctor said that after doing the internal that there was no dialation of the cervix and only just a smear of pink blood so there was no indication that a miscarriage was under way. I have a scan tomorrow morning to check everything is ok. I am so nervous and worried, pray for me girls.

Thanks girls, safe to say that I have had no more bleeding at all since the spotting I had last night, and there is no trace of any blood either. So hopefully this is a good sign. Fingers crossed!! I was thinking about it, and yesterday was the day that I should have been due for my second period - so maybe that has something to do with - who knows?? Will find out tomorrow if everything is ok, so daunting!

Hi Esther -

Hoping that everything is ok for you!! It must be a good sign that you have had no more bleeding!!!!

Let us know how you get on hun. My thoughts are with you!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

a lot of women report bleeding at the time their period was due...
ur in my thoughts sweets i know how scary it is!

Thank you for all your kind words! I am really thankful that I have people to talk to about this, because it is really scary even if it is a common thing in pregnancy. At least I get to find out tomorrow and I didn't have to wait too long, otherwise I would be driving myself nuts.

Definitely no more bleeding, back to the white/clear discharge and still feeling like crap and have sore boobs so fingers crossed!!

If it helps this happened to me at 8 weeks, I was on a flight to New York at the time!! Still had 3 hours left till we landed and was bleeding quite heavily....I was rushed to hospital when we landed and had a traumatic few days but all was Ok and I now have a lovely baby girl!

Try not to worry about it (I know easier said than done!) it does make it worse x

If it helps this happened to me at 8 weeks, I was on a flight to New York at the time!! Still had 3 hours left till we landed and was bleeding quite heavily....I was rushed to hospital when we landed and had a traumatic few days but all was Ok and I now have a lovely baby girl!

Try not to worry about it (I know easier said than done!) it does make it worse x

Thanks hun, that must have been really awful for you! I know I couldn't get to the hospital quickly enough and I'm glad everything worked out so fabulously for you too!

Fingers crossed :hug:

Lots of hugs hun xx
I hope eveything is perfect for you and your baby tomorrow (((hugs)))

Wish you good luck. Cant imagine how scary this was for you. Hope your well and the baby too.

:hugs:

Thanks ladies, had an awful dream last night that I had a scan and they couldn't find the heartbeat arrgghh. My hubby thinks I am just obsessing about the worst case which is probably right. Finding it hard to sleep, 1am here. My scan is in 10 hours, not long to wait.

I will report back in tomorrow with my news.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"