The start of...something? Clear out maybe?

MoonLove

Reaction score
I had a failed sweep yesterday, my cervix was too high to reach. I've had brown bleeding today, not really cramps or anything. I went for a long walk.

This evening I had fish and chip shop chips for dinner, was fine eating them. That was four hours ago.

I now have awful awful acid reflux. I lay down and started getting really really bad pain in my guts like diarrhea pain, it was really intense and I was gasping. I went to the toilet and managed to do some poops. I feel incredibly sick, I'm still gasping, the acid reflux is still in my throat and I sat over the toilet for a short while, but couldn't be sick. I think I am going to end up being sick tonight. I am really shaky like I am before I'm sick.

I just suddenly feel so poorly, I'm getting usual painless BH but not really close together. I don't know if my body is attempting to 'clear out' or if I just feel poorly after eating. I don't know if this is the start of anything but it's the worst I have felt all pregnancy! :cry:

Are you sure the food didn't make you sick? Sorry you are feeling so terrible. Hopefully it's the start of something for you. fx!

Good luck, I hope this is it, and if not I hope you get better soon xx

I have been having the same symptoms, minus the colored discharge. It's been like that for the past two weeks or so, on and off. Tonight is one of the bad nights. :(

Sorry to say, that while they are all pre-labor symptoms, it doesn't mean you are going any time soon. I'm now a day past my due date. And even with a successful sweep, it hasn't made any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->