The Start of Something Very Special!!

The trigger is a shot of HCG to make your body ovulate and to give the eggs that little extra boost to mature before ER

So sorry about your chemical Mobaby :hugs:

Hey :wave: I followed your last pregnancy journal and I hadnt subscribed to this one? Anyways, I am here now and just got caught up. What an exciting time for you!!

So had our ET yesterday and all went well :dance:

We ended up with 4 of the 6 being biopsied and 2 of them came back with normal chromosomes and graded 5AA :) the other 2 were no good. So we have one on board and one :cold: for later :)

Science is amazing, it is SO cool that they can do this, I cant wait for your pregnancy test.

Just got some bad news about my FIL, he is being sent to Sydney ( he lives 7hrs north of Sydney) to have a Triple Bypass :( DH and I are worried that he won't make it through the surgery due to his age (72) and the fact that his kidneys are dead and his lungs have severe emphysema (stopped smoking 30yrs ago). Can things get any worse??

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he pulls through. Keep up posted. :hugs:

I'm really sorry hun, I hope he pulls through the surgery :hugs:

Miss i am so excited for your beta-or will you be testing before hand??? Remind me of your OTD?!

8th Oct. I did a test this morning 6dp5dt and neg!! Hoping it is just early still :)

That is a little early... try to hold out till Friday at least. lol

that is really, too early still :dust: bring on the weekend bfp! :hugs:

Cannot believe i only just realised/noticed this journal! So excited for you hun fingers crossed! :hugs:

Did another test this morning 8dp5dt (13dpo) and :bfn: I am so upset that is hasn't worked :cry:

:hugs: It is still early, hold out until your beta. And you never know it could be your urine, I only tested positive pretty late and with smu, not fmu... so you are still pupo! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->