The Start of Something Very Special!!

I have no symptoms right now but still might be preggo! You NEVER know! I took a test yesterday (13dpo) and it was a big ole :bfn: I'm still holding out hope! My best friend was so discouraged because she took a test at 12dpo and 14 dpo and both were negative... then about 4 days later got her positive. She now has a sweet newborn, healthy son. Same thing with trgirl!

Hang in there!! :hugs:

It is hard, especially with your journey but my fingers are crossed and I'm praying for the best!!! Take it one day and one step at a time. :hugs:

Scheduled nov 12.. Provided i ovulate by oct 16!! I should but we all know how our bodies go on the fritz when we need something!

Yay! Cycle buddies (unfortunately) but glad to have someone going through it with me :)

I didn't have any symptoms until about 6 weeks... and while ttc I had every symptom possible, but not the month I was actually pregnant... so.... :)

Yay! I was still getting negatives at 13/14/15dpo! Didn't get my BFP until 17dpo! You are definitely still in with a chance :hugs:

Thanks baby :) Had a good cry this morning followed by a nice cup of coffee (haven't had one in 4 weeks) Hope my beta tells me something different tomorrow :)

I hope the beta results give good news tomorrow :dust::dust:

try not to worry to much i never got any symtoms what so ever with my ivf cycle infact i had more pregnancy symptoms when we were ttc and i wasnt pregnany :dohh: fingers crossed for you for your beta 2moro x

You're still pupo!

:hugs: looking forward to the results of the beta!

How have I not been stalking you? Bad MM! :hugs: Good luck honey!

How long have we got until you get a result?!

It's 6am here, bloods are at 10 and then they normally call around 2-3 with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->