The Start of Something Very Special!!

Yeah it is sort of lol.. How are you going? Love your new blinkie :)

It's going... strictly NTNP now. I have a very "Eh, it is what it is" attitude right now.

can't wait to follow your FET story-especially since I am in for one or 2 in my future!!!

So does that mean you also could have released another eggie this month and get pregnant from that one? Or are you not supposed to be having sex during fet?

Not allowed to have sex before or after ovulation :( Also been told not allowed to have sex for the whole 9 months :o

that is a long time to not have sex, but in the big scheme of things it'll go much faster than you think :hugs:

For the whole 9 months? You would think after the first 3 it would be ok.. but it will go by fast and will totally be worth it when you have your beautiful baby!

The whole 9 months? For what reason? If you have a normal pregnancy, regardless of the IVF, I would think that the same sex rules should apply to you as well!

My OBGYNO said that due to being a high risk pregnancy it is better to be safe than sorry. He said he does this with all his patients that have had 6 or more m/c, he doesn't want to upset the cervix. He did say that it may change but depends how the pregnancy goes...

Well my bloods are not showing any sign of O yet, going for another blood test tomorrow. I got my drugs, will be having 3 injections of Pregnyl 1500 iu.

Yeah, got the injections in the fridge already to go :) Will also be doing doing Clexane injections until 20 weeks

WOW. :shock: I don't think I could inject myself... if it came down to it, I'd make hubby do it!

Lol my DH almost passes out when I have a blood test. They aren't that bad I was doing the Clexane with my last 2 pregnancies, just hurt a little after :)

You're much braver than me! but I'm sure it's not so bad once you get used to it :hugs: it's only a week away now!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Yay! getting so close!

I don't think I could inject myself either... Hope it goes well for you.

I had to do Clexane injections myself after my C-section. Had to do it for a week, the first couple took me about half hour to pluck up the courage lol but then I got used to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->