The Start of Something Very Special!!

I hope you're having a good weekend, how have you been? :hugs:

Sorry I haven't updated for a while girls just been so busy with my FIL and work, been doing double shifts as we are short staff atm :(

Went to the motor show today with DH and we have found our next car that we are going to buy next year for when we hopefully have a :baby:

That's great news about the car!

How is your fil? Has he moved in or is still at the hospital?

yay for new car soon-I bought mine about 8 months before we got pregnant-makes things feel more real once you have a mommy car!!

Yay for new car :dance: we're buying a new one next year too :D

glad to hear from you :hugs:

Still in the hosptial atm, he is having his fistula (permanent port for dialysis) operation on Wednesday then should be moving in with us.

He is very lucky to have such wonderful family to look after him :hugs: how are things going on the ttc front? have you thought any more about what you'll do? :hugs:

Still going ahead with our FET cycle, AF should be here in the next 4-5 days and then the process starts :)

Woohoo-your start date is so soon!!! Get ready-I bet a FET moves sooo much faster than a fresh cycle eeeek!!

Yeah and thank god no drugs :) All I am having is a HCG booster shot and then I will take Clexane and Cartia til 12-16 weeks.

I want you to be pregnant for Christmas. :hugs: You deserve that.

Yay! Can't wait to hear the updates. And that is great that you'll have less meds to take.

woohoo for hardly any meds!!! two shots in the belly a night is no fun that's for sure!! ;)

So, I just realized that your FET is scheduled for the same day I'm set to ov this month - hopefully I can get DH to talk to me and this month isn't a waste and we have a chance to be bump buddies almost to the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->