• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

Oh that is adorable!

Love the new journal!

Good luck!!!! :hugs:

Well the party was a blast and she looked so cute in her little outfit. She was a bit unsure of the car at first, but by the end of the day we were pushing her around in it and she was laughing her head off.

Well CD15 and the bleeding is still hanging around, but the nurses have reassured me that it is perfectly normal!!

Wow.. maybe normal but still pretty annoying. Hope it goes away soon. :hugs:

I hope the bleeding stops soon hun :hugs: my last af was 14 days long so I know how you feel :hugs:

CD19 and still spotting :( I don't know how I am not anaemic??

Having a cleaning day today as DH is at work, then once done off for my swim :)

Wow.. I'm sorry you are still going through this. At least you sound pretty positive! Hope you have a good swim!

Thanks TR had a great swim did 3kms today.

Looks like the bleeding has finally stopped, CD20 :dance:

Spoke too soon, started again this afternoon really really light though, so maybe it is coming to an end :)

Sorry the dang bleeding is outstaying its welcome. It needs to hit the road!

Just over a month to your egg collection. It will be here before you know it! :dust:

Thanks girls, but the bleeding is still hanging around :(

Been feeling really nervous the last couple of days, just want it to all start :)

Only 10days til I start sniffing my spray :dance:

10 days will come around before you know it! :flower: that's really interesting, I'm going to have to google that stuff now :haha:

:rofl: The only bad thing is it can give you bad headaches and a sore throat :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->