The Start of Something Very Special!!

Thanks V :hugs: it is just so expensive and just don't want to have to keep going through the disappointment :(

I know what you mean but don't worry, this will be it for you :hugs:

Thanks V :) Just worried about so many things as I am young and in the high risk category for OHSS, but I am keeping everything crossed for a smooth cycle!!

great news!!! Remember think positive and take it one step at a time! have everything crossed for you x

Thanks V :) Just worried about so many things as I am young and in the high risk category for OHSS, but I am keeping everything crossed for a smooth cycle!!

don't worry about OHSS, it's not that bad if you get it as serious complications are rare and occur when there is no monitoring, you'll be getting monitored and the scans will tell them what's going on with your ovaries to make sure that if OHSS is suspected they ease off on the dosage until it resolves itself, see your age as a positive, it makes the chances of success much much higher :hugs:

Thankd Rosie :)

I know V, I think it the BCP that is making me crazy I have never felt so unsure about things as I am a very positve person. I have been crying for no reason and just worrying. Luckily my nurse reassured me and told me it was the BCP :)

Stay positive!!! Stay positive!!!

Day 1 of the Syneral Spray. Kind of weird and my nose was burning for about an hour. The taste is also pretty gross, but all for a good cause :)

sorry about the side affects, but I'm with you on that one, it's worth it! :flower: the ticker is down to 4 weeks! :dance:

I know I can't believe how fast it is coming around now :dance: starting to get excited.

Got a bad headache yesterday afternoon, but my acupuncturist fixed that up for me :)

The spotting is coming to an end :dance::dance: I think it is because of the nasal spray :happydance:

lol... whatever works! Really hope this is it for af!

Yay :sex: hope I remember, pretty sure it is like remembering how to ride a bike :rofl:

Woo hoo!!! Bow chicka wow wow! :haha:

:yipee: and so long :witch:!!!

AF is going to be showing her ugly face this weekend sometime, once I stop the BCP :rofl: Hopefully it will be a light one :)

light one... I just hope it is a shorter one!

And yes... sorta like riding a bike, except you do even less work.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->